- For sale
A truly unique (residential/ commercial) property at the Keizersgracht 91 Amsterdam.
This flexible 217 sq. m. living/working space extends over two floors and is located on a beautiful stretch along the Keizersgracht. Thoughtfully renovated, with a subtle nod to Japanese design, it can morph from office to showroom to gallery to home, with the possibility for three bedrooms. The mezzanine provides an open, airy feel to the living area at the front and the large windows at both ends of the property let natural light pass effortlessly throughout the space.
At a stone’s throw from the historic Jordaan neighbourhood and the bustling weekend markets at Noordermarkt and Lindengracht, this property is perfectly located.
• Approx. 217 sq. m.;
• Stunning garden views;
• Morning sun at the back of the building and evening sun at the front (sun all day);
• Completely renovated in 2020 (inside and outside);
• Possibility to create three bedrooms;
• Big (stable) doors that completely open at the front of the building;
• Amazingly high ceilings and entrance;
• New foundation (2020);
• Wooden beam construction in back house/newly built with antique beams;
• Alarm system integrated/cameras;
• VvE consists of 2 members;
• Residential/office destination permit;
• In a prime location on the Keizersgracht near the Haarlemmerstraat with many boutique shops, cafes and restaurants within walking distance.