Sander van den Beukel
In February 2018 i have joined Colliers Valuations Amsterdam as a Senior Valuer.
As a RICS Registered Valuer I am an expert in offices and industrial valuations
I started my career in real estate in 1999 at Troostwijk Valuation at the Amsterdam offices as a Valuer.
- Balance valuations (IPD) for retail, residential, logistic and office portfolios for various (institutional) Property Investors in the Netherlands
- Various purchase en financial valuations
- Valuation of (re)development objects
- Various expert appraisals of market rent adjustments and sale purposes
- Bachelor Management Economics Law, with a supplement Real Estate at the Hanze HogeSchool Groningen
- Executive Education Programm Foundations of Management at the Nyenrode Business University
- Several Real Estate Courses
Memberships & Involvements
I am a Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) as an RICS Registered Valuer and i am also registered as certified Valuer in the Commercial Real Estate Division and in the Major Real Estate Valuations in the register of the Nederlands Register Vastgoed Taxateurs (NRVT) . Furthermore, i am a member of the NVM.