Ruben den Uyl
After finishing my master's Management in the Built Environment in early 2019, I started my career at Colliers in the business line Occupier Services as a strategic real estate consultant. Here I provide new perspectives for the Corporate Solutions and the Workplace Advisory teams through my background in design and strategic management.
I enjoy the challenge of changing circumstances. This resulted in close collaboration with multiple of our clients in developing their new ways of working and work environment for the hybrid working era. For me, this is more than just the addition of the home workplace and going to the office less often. It is the combination between the wishes of people, the ambition of the organisation and the reality of the current real estate portfolio, resulting in a big puzzle that I love to solve.
I have a strong user-centered perspective, and with this, I aim to create maximum added value by aligning real estate with business goals, in order to accelerate the success of people and organizations.
- Speaker at several events about Stress and Health in the Work Environment
- Admission and participation in the Colliers Young Talent Programme
- MSc Management in the Built Environment (Corporate Real Estate Management), Delft University of Technology
- BSc Architecture (Minor Advaned Prototyping), Delft University of Technology
Memberships & Involvements
CoreNet Global, FRESH-professionals
- ProRail, master plan workplace concept & hybrid working concept
- VodafoneZiggo, development of Sustainability & Well-being ambition for the hybrid working concept
- ANWB, concept development for Public Space & hybrid working concept
- ING, start-up ecosystem workplace concept
- Océ, strategic campus planning
- Ahold, workplace concept review and advisory
- Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), strategic real estate advisory
- Veiligheidsregio Gelderland-Zuid, strategic real estate advisory
- Sixt, strategic real estate advisory
Director Corporate Real Estate Solutions
Marjon has been a corporate real estate consultant for more than 20 years. From the start of her career up and until 2012 she worked for DTZ Zadelhoff. She started in the corporate Real Estate department and from 2003 as Associate Director of the Corporate Real Estate department.
Marjon joined AOS in 2012 to lead the Business Unit Real Estate Services team. In October 2014 AOS Group merged with Colliers and Marjon became director of Occupier Services.
Marjon’s experience and expertise include Strategic Real Estate Plans, Portfolio Optimization, Tenant Representation and Boardroom consultancy.
Partner | Director Occupier Services
Harold Coenders is Director of Occupier Services Netherlands. Harold is an expert in developing innovative workconcepts linked to the productivity of the workforce and in organisational cultural change programs.
Lennard has some 10 years experience advising organizations in the creation of real estate- and housing strategies with issues such as functional and financial efficiency and translating organizational goals and objectives for housing objectives and development for (innovative) housing concepts.
As consultant in the field of real estate and workplace concepts he is involved with work processes and their needs in various branches. Combined with his great knowledge in the field of new ways of working together and communicating, this results in future oriented work situations, on portfolio as well as on location level.
David joined Colliers (AOS Group) in 2010 and is recognized by his strategic multi-disciplinary approach, which makes him a connector between various knowledge areas within the field of corporate real estate consultancy. He focuses on aligning (future) organizational needs and real estate possibilities. In addition, David always strives to incorporate trends and developments from today’s environment in his work to meet future business and workforce demands. Never stop improving!
After completing my bachelor at Hotelschool The Hague and master at the VU University I started my career as management trainee at Young Colfield. From 2013 to 2016 I have worked as management consultant for different clients in the financial industry and healthcare sector. My focus in these projects was mostly on change management and human capital.
In november 2016 I joined Colliers, I am part of the Workplace Advisory team. In this role it is my mission to create meaningful places, I believe that an office should be the place where people can work together on shared objectives and achieve their full potential. As workplace consultant I connect people, their ambition and the right work enivronment / building.
Since 2008 I have been working at Colliers as a Senior Consultant Workplace Innovation and Facility Management. I have extensive experience in FM Benchmarks (performance benchmark of costs, service level, satisfaction and sustainability), and developiing workplace concepts for large, international organizations. By connecting the different knowledge areas, I hace an integrated approach in the projects.
Hil Bos joined Colliers in 2009, as Senior Consultant where he meanwhile successfully concluded a large number of important projects for a great variety of clients. Hil Bos has ample knowledge and experience in a broad field of expertise, including:
• Advice in the realisation of real estate and accommodation strategies with topics like strategic space management and optimizing work processes. Translation of organisation ambitions and goals into accommodation objectives and development of same into (innovative) housing concepts and new way of working concepts
• Development of functional, spatial, facilities related and technical programs of requirements, making use of specialist knowledge of ARBO (labour) rules and regulations in relation to the work environment.
• Set up and execution of supervision of a project organisation and communication structure. Process steering on the factors Budget, Time, Quality and Risk. Set up and supervision of a building team, steering of operational projects, leading building meetings. Project control of operational goals and budgets.
• Space planning; through analysis of the existing work process, drawing up relational diagrams, research of occupation ratio and activities. Product management for completion products, e.g. ceiling and partition elements, flooring, interior decorating and furniture.
• BREEAM assessment and certification for various institutional investors.
• WELL assessment and certification. Creating health and well being in the build environment.
• Prince2 and VCA certified.
I'm a 360° design thinking (Senior) Workplace Consultant, specialized at creating meaningfull places for our clients, using the intersection of strategy, people, marketing, product and brand as starting points. I believe that real-estate and workplaces can add to a company's result if executioned well. I'm driven by research, thoughtful insight, critical analysis and true empathy.
My experience ranges from global brands to (local) start-ups, helping them with the creation of engaging experiences. Creating a destination where people want to be instead of an office environment where they are merely expected to work is what I believe works best.
I started my career in the Industry working as a Key-Accountmanager in Education at Ahrend in 2006. After almost 7 years I started working as a sales and marketing manager for Avex International, a company specialized in System Integration and Unified Comunnication. In this role I had the opportunity to bring the world of Real-estate, Furniture, AV & IT together in Bespoke Tailormade solutions. Before joining Colliers, I was given the chance to bring tohether, all the knowledge and experience that I've gained in my previous jobs. I joined the Dutch Steelcase dealer and managed the sales- and projectmanagers whilst working as a Workplace Consultant for global and key accounts.
Consultant Workplace Innovation
In 2013, I graduated from Hotelschool The Hague and started improving the service level at different commercial locations of ING as Client Consultant. The year after I stengthened my knowledge with a master's degree in Business Management with Entrepreneurship in Edinburgh, Scotland. From 2015 on I gained experience as management consultant in a management traineeship where I took the opportunity to lead several projects in different industries, combined with much focus on personal development. These projects all involved a high degree of (agile) change & project management. This period was followed by a sabbatical dream trip to New Zealand and Australia, after which I joined Colliers as a Consultant Workplace Innovation in April 2019.
As Consultant Workplace Innovation, I can apply my (agile) project & change management skills on many different projects, while collaborating closely toward a tangible new working environment with a wide variety of clients and user groups. My style is characterised by an inclusive, positive approach, whereby the focus is always on what can, does and will work. The necessary steps to realise these elements I usually scrutinise rather quickly. With my flexible approach, I get things done successfully. One way or the other, I will take care of it through personal encouragement and involved co-creation.