Senior Project Manager
Before joining WPM in 1988, Peter already gained ample experience in the field of construction management. He started as an assistant manager at Gebam (after the fusion named Dura Vermeer). In the Flevopolder he managed projects in Housing. From 1983 he managed projects in the non-residential construction premium offices in central and southern Netherlands.
In november 1988 Peter started in the function of Senior project manager at WPM Planontwikkeling.
As of February 2012, Peter works for WPM Development / Colliers International Asset Development as a Senior Construction Manager. He manages and coordinates the development of the project from the realisation phase up to and including the delivery. This means that he tunes between the tenants' interests, project progress and the interests of the client.
- Shopping Centre Marktwand in Epe
- Supporting architectural adjustments in shopping centre La Defense in Almere
- Supporting fire prevention measures in Woonmall Alexandrium in Rotterdam
- Supporting architectural new buildings shopping centre Ordenplein in Apeldoorn and reconstruction current centre to first line care
- Technical scan and first management actions for Nowadays in Amsterdam
- Finishing coordination of shopping centre the Kameleon in Amsterdam
- Finishing coordination of shopping centre Dr. Struykenplein in Breda
- Asbestos removal after an explosion in shopping centre De Clomp in Zeist
- Finishing coordination in Berkel & Rodenrijs
- Building management for the expansion of Albert Heijn in shopping centre Zijdelwaard in Uithoorn
Hogere Technische School
Aannemers Staf Opleiding