Martin van Brandwijk
Director Design & Development
- A go-getter who gets the impossible things done.
- Involved and committed with colleagues, (project) employees and customers
- Reliable person with an enthusiastic appearance
- Able to be part of an organization or Department in a short time
- A generalist who has knowledge of many different disciplines
- Greatest strength is integral thinking and connect people by good communication and involvement
- Practical mind set with a ' Just do it ' mentality in order to achieve the requested result, always achieving the right solution for a situation or problem
- Implementation of New Way of Working at Veiligheidsregio Haaglanden. As project manager responsible for the realisation of the entire renovation of the headoffice and satellite locations, including the tender for technical management and 3 stars Breeam qualification.
- Project management for Danone new build Nutricia Research Centre. Briefing interior architect, supervision installation of custom furniture and responsible for the total move planning.
HBO Logistics and transport engineering, Exam subjects: logistics (physical distribution and Operations Management), business economics, Operations Research, transport law.
MTS Power engineering, Albeda College in Rotterdam.
LTS Electrical engineering, TS Schiebroek in Rotterdam
Danone, Veiligheidstregio Haaglanden, E＆Y, SBM, NHTV, JDE