Since 2014 I am part of Colliers (former AOS-Studley), as an interior architect, specialist in designing of work environments and branding elements. Being a part of the Design & Development team in The Netherlands.
I have work for different dutch clients and developed different concepts for work environments.
Besides my work, I am occupied as a judo-athlete and still busy with this fulltime top-class sport career to reach the highest goal there is: the Olympic Games 2021. During my judo career Iestablished an large track record, with the higlight performance of the World title in 2009 and the European title in 2015.
Iuse this side of my development and experience in the seminars I gave with my colleague Harold Coenders on High Performance Working: the similarities and differences between top-level sport and work.
From this angle we have also development the new 'Quantified Workplace’ concept.
- Relocation of offices. Integral advice with regard to workplace concept, design and furnishing.
- Execution of design assignments for various projects
- Graphic visualisation
- Several congress presentations on "High Performance Working"
- Concept development of the next step in New Ways of Working, approached from the angle of athletic top-level performance: ‘High Performance Working’
BA Interior architecture - Willem de Kooning Academy Rotterdam
Graphic design - Graphisch Lyceum Rotterdam
Nevi, Orange Motion, CBR, Mitek, Nasdaq, Qualcomm, ANWB, Hema, Greenchoice, Leaseplan, BCT.
Director Design & Development
- A go-getter who gets the impossible things done.
- Involved and committed with colleagues, (project) employees and customers
- Reliable person with an enthusiastic appearance
- Able to be part of an organization or Department in a short time
- A generalist who has knowledge of many different disciplines
- Greatest strength is integral thinking and connect people by good communication and involvement
- Practical mind set with a ' Just do it ' mentality in order to achieve the requested result, always achieving the right solution for a situation or problem
Vincent has been working in corporate real estate for 23 years. From the start of his career up and until 2002 he worked for DTZ Zadelhoff, first as an agent and later as associate director. From 2002 until 2009 he was board member of LSI project Investment NV, an independant developer, specialed in the (re)development of offices and residential buildings. From 2009 until 2011 Vincent started his own development company Impact Vastgoed. In 2012 and 2013 he was a board member of the new startup 1 Nomij, which was listed at Euronext. He joined AOS in 2014 in the Real Estate Services team with a focus on tenant rep and (re)development. In October 2014 AOS Group merged with Colliers. From 2018 he is responsible for all office and retaildevelopments as Director Development.
Jasper always focusses on the wishes of the customer. He clearly bears in mind that a design is at the service of the client, but is at the same time critical enough to steer towards a better result. His job is not done until the customer is fully satisfied, because "the user is left behind in the designed environment". Due to a wide range of activities, in addition to pure design, he has also built up a great deal of expertise in the field of workplace consultancy, office design and supervision during the realization of projects. Projects that range from sketches for area developments, redevelopment of offices and shopping centers to housing complexes. Jasper is part of but not limited to the Design & Development team. With his versatile knowledge and skills, Jasper serves various departments within Colliers: Agency, Asset Services Offices, Asset Services Retail, Capital Markets, Hotels, Occupier Services and Retail
In 2017 I started at Colliers International as part of the team 'Workplace Innovation & Project Management'. Since July 2018 we're opperation under the new expertise 'Design & Development'. Before, I worked for three years as an interiorarchitect at De Twee Snoeken, 's-Hertogenbosch. I worked for several Dutch clients and developed different concepts for work environments, and also public environments.
- 2013-2017 > De Twee Snoeken, 's-Hertogenbosch
- 2013 > Ex Interiors, Nieuwegein
- 2012 > De Jong Gortemaker Algra Architecten, Rotterdam
- 2008-2012 > Rever interieurprojecten, Utrecht
In december of 2018, I started as draftsman at Colliers. This is my first job. I am very excited and eager to learn as much as possible.