Consultant Workplace Innovation
In 2013, I graduated from Hotelschool The Hague and started improving the service level at different commercial locations of ING as Client Consultant. The year after I stengthened my knowledge with a master's degree in Business Management with Entrepreneurship in Edinburgh, Scotland. From 2015 on I gained experience as management consultant in a management traineeship where I took the opportunity to lead several projects in different industries, combined with much focus on personal development. These projects all involved a high degree of (agile) change & project management. This period was followed by a sabbatical dream trip to New Zealand and Australia, after which I joined Colliers as a Consultant Workplace Innovation in April 2019.
As Consultant Workplace Innovation, I can apply my (agile) project & change management skills on many different projects, while collaborating closely toward a tangible new working environment with a wide variety of clients and user groups. My style is characterised by an inclusive, positive approach, whereby the focus is always on what can, does and will work. The necessary steps to realise these elements I usually scrutinise rather quickly. With my flexible approach, I get things done successfully. One way or the other, I will take care of it through personal encouragement and involved co-creation.
So far, among others, I have been involved with the following projects in the Netherlands:
- ING - Orange Workplace global concept and implementation for Amsterdam HQ
- Ahold Delhaize - New workplace & way of working
- ProRail - Masterplan working environment & change program
- KLM - Implementation of Winning Way of Working
- KVK - Strategic Real Estate Plan 2025 and implementation on several locations, Innovation of the KVK OnderNemerSplein concept
- FedEx - Change program for the new working environment
- ANWB - Developing the new working environment for the new HQ ANWB Move
Edinburgh Napier University Business School - MSc in Business Management with Entrepreneurship
Hotelschool The Hague - Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
Memberships & Involvements
WE Hub, FMN