Associate Director | Tenant Advisory
More than 15 years experience in commercial real estate. Specialized in tenant representation, corporate real estate matters and leasing.
Meeus Bedrijfshuisvesting, 2002-2007: Agency and appraisel of commercial real estate in the Eindhoven region
JLL, 2007-2018: started as a medior and ended as an associate director for the Agency and Tenant Representation department. Worked for numerous local, national and international landlords as well as occupiers/coporate clients like ABN Amro, Deutsche Bank, Daimler Mercedes Benz, GGD, General Motors, Philips, Stryker
- GGD Brabant Zuid Oost involvement in their housing masterplan; centralization of the office functions, with a decrease of m² by implementing a new way of working. Disposal of the vacated locations as well as renegotiations, disposal and leasing of all ambulance stations in the region.
- ABN Amro. Disposal, renegotiations and lease acquisition of ABN Amro locations in the South of The Netherlands
- General Motors, The total lease acquisition process for approx. 2.800 m² single tenant office in Breda.
- Stryker, several projects in the south of the Netherlands: lease acquisition of approx. 2.000 m² office in Venlo, lease acquisition of approx. 1.000 m² office in Maastricht, purchase of 20.000 m² of land in Venlo
- Ericsson,The total lease acquisition process for approx. 2.500 m² office in Maastricht and renegotiation of 3.000 m² office in Rijen
- Bayer, The total lease acquisition process for approx. 3.000 m² office in Maastricht
- SAP, The total lease acquisition process for re-negotiation on behalf of SAP of approx.12.000 m² office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch
- Deutsche Bank, lease acquisition of several locations in the South of The Netherlands
- LIOF, disposal of one office building in Limburg and two monuments in the city center of Maastricht as well as a lease acquisition of approx. 1.000m² office
- ATOS, sub lease on behalf of ATOS of the two officebuildings of in total approx. 12.000 m² on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven to ASML
- Philips, several projects in the South of The Netherlands, like sub lease to ASML of approx. 4.000 m² on the High Tech Campus, renegotiation for approx. 12.000 m² office on the High Tech Campus and other sale, lease and renegotiating on behalf of Philips
- Claranet, involved in their housing strategy, this includes the renegotiation of their HQ including a datacenter, lease acquisition of a new location in Barneveld and the settlement of two lease agreements
BBA. Real Estate at Fontys University of Applied Sciences Management, Economics and Laws.