Broker Industrial | Guadalajara
Jesús Omar studied International Business specialized in conflicts resolution and capital markets, He did his exchange studies at Krems Austria with classes in Start-up Financing and Intercultural Competence Training. In his internship he worked at L’université de Sherbrooke in Montréal, Québec. He was part of the team who developed the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) model to solve controversies between SMEs in the USA, Canada and Mexico Free trade agreement (USMCA). He was a delegate 3 times to the United Nations (New York).
He currently works at Colliers International as an industrial broker using his mediation, finance and commercialization skills, closing a serie of industrial and logistics warehouses transactions with international tenants/landlords. Due to his affinity in finance he has been managing his own family fund for the last 2 years investing mainly in stocks, Reits, bonds and ETFs, mostly with fundamental analysis.
• Sale of industrial warehouse for $59,500,000 mxn/$ 3,000,000 USD
• Contract closing between FedEx and an industrial park in Puerto Vallarta for a last mile distribution center, 4,400 sqm of building plus 1,850 sqm of extra maneuvering yard.
• Lease of industrial warehouse in Prologis Park El Salto 6,773 sqm, with the tenant Almex Logistics.
• Financial structure for 22 distribution centers to manage the portfolio similar as a REIT or if it is desired to sell it as a consolidated portfolio.
• Investment consulting for an industrial warehouse of 250,000 square feet from its planning to its execution and commercialization.
• Transactions with clients such as Kawasaki, FedEx, Grupo Synotek, etc. in different areas of the country.
- Research Internship - Université de Sherbrooke - Intercultural Conflict Resolution - Online dispute resolution system for the USMCA
- Attendant of 3 Model United Nations in the New York City Headquarters and one Professional Certificate in Global Politics and International Negotiation
- B.A. International Business - Universidad de Guadalajara
- Exchange Studies - Export and import management, Business administration - IMC Fachhochschule Krems (Austria)
Memberships & Involvements
- Global Shapers - World Economic Forum community
- Toastmaster - Recognized as Competent Communicator
- Mexican Red Cross - 3 years volunteer, he was leader of 40 volunteers directly and 323 indirectly.
- FedEx - Yema - Almex - Pepsico - Roca Desarrollos - Trusot - Axis Centro Logístico - Alveo Kapital - J&T Express
Industrial Director | Guadalajara
Industrial real estate broker with more than 13 years of experience in the west of México, specialized in assisting companies to lease or buy distribution centers facilities for logistics activities or industrial plants for manufacturing process.
Ready to provide usefull information about the industrial real estate market and make decisions with the requiered support.
It is possible with a strong relationship with owners, developers of industrial parks, chambers, associations and government agencies, all of them available for our clients with one single point of contact.