CCIM, MCR, MRICS, SLCR
Occupier Services | México y LATAM
License # 3275609 / 3815190
2017 - 2020 NKF Mexico City
RE director for Mondelez, Honeywell and Resideo
· 1.2 Million square meter portfolio in Latam
· Negotiate on Client’s best interest managing various external broker firms. (JLL, CBRE, Colliers)
· Follow up on transaction processes, internal clients.
· Management on HSE, Labor, Security, Legal among other areas to close RE transactions.
· Various accounts managed at the same time
2012 - 2017 Cushman & Wakefield Mexico City
RE director for MetLife, Unilever and Pfizer
· More than 1 million square meters combined portfolios.
· Disposition on assets in various countries thought the region.
· Manage relations with internal clients and various RE firms such as JLL and CBRE all working on Client’s best interest.
· Various accounts managed at the same time.
2008 - 2012 CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) Mexico City
Director – Corporate Accounts
· Responsible of real estate services for worldwide accounts like Novartis, Bayer,Nokia Siemens Networks, Tyco, General Electric, Ceva Logistics, Avery, Disney, etc.
· These services include negotiations, space programming, appraisals, advisory services, real estate strategies, etc. on office, retail and industrial spaces.
2006 - 2008 GE Real Estate Mexico City
Senior Asset Manager Equity – Retail
· Responsible of 15 on going and under development Grocery Anchored Retail Malls.
· Maintain the lowest delinquency and the highest average rent possible: + 500 tenants.
· Negotiate and handle the relationship with Kimco and each plaza’s manager.
· Evaluate and negotiate sites for new Malls.
· Bring and negotiate new tenants for the plazas and negotiate renewal contracts.
· Work on the pipeline for new developments / investments for the portfolio
2005 - 2006 Grupo Gigante Mexico City
National Real Estate Manager
· Real Estate Corporate Manager for more than 200 grocery stores and 900 tenants.
· Leader of the Real Estate team at Gigante with the responsibility to maintain the lowest delinquency and the highest average rent possible
· Negotiate 100 Grocery stores lease contract and manage 100 owned by Grupo Gigante.
· Evaluate new sites for Grocery stores and three distribution centers (Tijuana Monterrey and Guadalajara).
Disposition of many assets in Latam for Honeywell, MetLife, Pfizer and Resideo.
Rent reductions / renegotiations with various LL in countries lke Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico among others.
Architect by Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico
Appraiser by Instituto Mexicano de Valuación
CCIM / MCR / SLCR / MRICS
Memberships & Involvements
Board member for Corenet Global Mexico Chapter.
CCIM Active Member
MRICS Active Member