PROPERTY MANAGER JR.
As Property Manager, I currently manage a portfolio of 2'120,943 sqft in 30 retail, office, industrial and residential buildings, in multiple locations in the country, of different clients, including Biomarin, Audatex & Auotclaims (Solera), BD&A del Bajío and 2 private-owned portfolios. With the support of my team, we look forward to providing our clients and tenants with the best service possible.
My experience includes working in two of the leading Hotel chains like Starwood and IHG as well as with the entertainment giant Walt Disney.
- 2005 - 2009 CESSA University - Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
Memberships & Involvements
Certified as a Professional Building Administrator by PROSOC (Social Procurement of Mexico City)
IDU (Inversiones en Desarrollo Urbano - Be Grand), Clarion Partners, BD&A del Bajío (Calopark), Audatex & Autoclaims (Solera), Biomarin, Familia Kalis, Familia Guerra, Fibra HD, Fibra Uno and Sanofi Aventis
Facility Manager | Ciudad de México
Engineer with experience in administration, planning and project management based on ISO standards, continuous improvement and supply chain as well as the management of regulations on Hygiene and Industrial Safety. Management of administrative and operational techniques for good project management.
Facility Manager Support
- Attend at all times the requirements (operational and administrative) of the Property Manager for optimal project performance.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers, tenants and suppliers in charge.
- Meet the requirements of the tenants of the different properties
- Attend and coordinate the provision of services for real estate, coordinating and supervising the specialized personnel and suppliers in charge, as well as the work they perform.
- Support in the preparation of the budget corresponding to the portfolios of properties on which it supports.
- Manage payments related to the contracted services of the properties of your portfolio, in accordance with the policies of the company and / or customers.
- Develop and process comparisons of services, materials, equipment, etc. and follow up accordingly.
- Back up files, reports, documents and materials
- Enter the project information in the different systems.
- Providing our clients and tenants with the best service possible.