Managing Director | Mexico City
Ausencio Lomelín brings over 26 years of real estate experience. He is one of the cofounders and Colliers International Mexico and has the role of Director of the Colliers International Mexico City office. Ausencio has extensive experience in sizable investment and leasing transactions and brings to this team his extensive relationships with local and national investors, as well as promoting within the Colliers International brokerage organization.
- Managing Director Mexico City Office (2004 current)
- CCIM Mexico Chapter President since 2004-2012
Ausencio, oversees all aspects of the company’s business and leads over 150 employees, including 80 sales professionals, throughout Mexico City Office markets in addition to leading division of Industrial, Retail, Land Development, Asset and Disposition Services. Ausencio’s management includes business development, client relations, consultancy, and strategic business planning.
- Degree in Business Administration from the Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico
- Diploma in Marketing & Investment, Berkeley University,CA.
- CCIM CertificationDesignation
- CIPS Certification
- Diploma in Commercial Real Estate Instituto Tecnológico Autonomo de México
Memberships & Involvements
CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Board Member,, ICSC - Colliers International Whistler - Volunteer, ULI