Understand and optimize value
A well-supported appraisal is often a necessary step in securing a loan, choosing the best asset for your portfolio and closing a sale.
Our commercial real estate valuation and advisory services are designed to deliver insight into a property's fundamentals, its competitors and the overall market dynamics affecting value, now and in the future. We believe that valuation can be a strategic asset for investors and owners, provided that reporting is clear, prompt and addresses the big picture. We go the extra mile to deliver for our clients, whether this means meeting a tight deadline or working with a complex and challenging property.
Purpose of Valuations
Partner | Valuation & Advisory
Janis is overseeing Valuation and Advisory service lines. He is responsible for strategic leadership of the divisions, takes part as senior expert in valuation and consultancy projects, is passionate about disruptive innovations, works on valuation platform development and relationships with key clients.
We offer single or portfolio property valuation services and provide expert appraisals, which are compiled into detailed valuation reports. The advantages of Colliers experts' provided valuation services are:
- user-friendly reports;
- extensive market database, including property rental data and relevant transactions at the local and Baltic level;
- cash flow models created using industry leading valuation software (ARGUS);
- long-term professional experience in appraising offices, retail, hotels, residential properties and other objects;
- the ability to provide valuation services at an international level;
- collaboration with other Colliers departments, including access to the latest research and analytics;
- non-standard valuation projects (NPL portfolios, development and implementation of advanced solutions, including "big data" and machine learning technologies);
Colliers' successful experience in providing rental services for offices, commercial and industrial facilities, as well as in investment transactions provides access to information on current market processes - rental prices and other conditions, availability of free space, rental trends, investment market return rates and other relevant parameters.
Why choose an internationally recognized appraiser? (RICS)
Colliers RICS status is an additional guarantee that gives the client:
ARGUS Enterprise Valuation Software
The discounted cash flow models used to determine property values are prepared using ARGUS Enterprise, the industry-leading commercial property valuation and asset management software. The main advantages of ARGUS Enterprise:
- Making detailed assumptions for both individual revenue and cost stream lines and for the entire property to accurately account for lease terms, operating costs, market conditions and other DCF data that can fluctuate over time.
- Efficient and reliable analysis and scenario testing.
- Comprehensive and consistent support schedules and reports.
- Ability to combine assets into portfolios and evaluate DCF at the portfolio level.
- The calculation file is part of the deliverable, which allows for an in-depth review.
Valuation services are provided in conjunction with other Colliers real estate services. Commercial property valuation services are provided as a stand-alone service or as part of an integrated service package. Integration with other Colliers real estate services:
Contact Colliers' certified appraisers to learn more about commercial real estate valuation services!