Make the most of your investments
- Transaction consultancy
- Buyer, vendor representation
- Investment - properties tracking
- Cash-flow predictions and evaluations
- Identification of investment grade development opportunities
- Attraction of financing and equity partners
- Due diligence procedures
- Preparation and distribution of materials for investors
- Public and closed-tender organization and administration
Partner | Managing Director
Deniss Kairans is a Partner and Managing Director at Colliers International in Latvia who joined the company in 2005. Deniss is responsibile for managing a Colliers team in Latvia and is taking a leading role in Colliers pan Baltic business platform.
Over 15 year presence in the Baltics, Colliers has proved its leading positions in various commercial real estate service lines such as Reasearch&Advisory, Capital Markets, Brokerage and Valuations.
Partner | Director | Investment
My area of expertise includes, but is not limited to:
• Real estate investment advisory;
• PanBaltic Asset disposal process coordination and property marketing organization;
• Analysis of cash flow and development projects for investment purposes;
• Financial and competition analysis;
• Risk and overall performance evaluation;
• Strategy development and negotiations;
• Real estate auction organization.