- For lease
Premises are located in the Old Riga, The Old Town is the city’s very heart.The building has a very good visibility and streets around are loved by locals and tourists. The building is located in front of St. Peter's Church and the Monument "Bremen Town Musicians".
- The building was built in 1435, where the first hotel was opened in Riga.
- Currently the building is empty, previously there was a hotel and a restaurant.
- The whole building is offered for rent, as well as it is possible to rent it in parts: a separate hotel part and a separate restaurant part.
- The building has a small courtyard, where it is possible to place a terrace, which will be connected to the premises of the former restaurant.
- the building has 2 entrances from Skārņu Street, one more entrance from Jana Sēta side, and 2 more entrances from the yard.
The building is perfect for a hotel, rent apartments, and for a restaurant tenant on the 1st floor.