NP Properties is the largest owner of industrial parks in Latvia with the widest range of production premises for lease which are located within 3 industrial parks in Riga, Olaine and Jelgava with the total area of 160k sqm.
All the parks are provided with a suitable infrastructure, high power, all the necessary utilities and friendly environment for manufacturing companies representing various industries.
The current occupancy rate of industrial premises in all NP Properties industrial parks is close to 100%. At the same time, the existing construction intensity allows to build more new square meters in all of NP Properties parks. Therefore, construction of a new industrial building suitable for light production, small business units (stock offices), logistics and other commercial activities in NP Business Center, Riga is just a logical next step in the development of NP Properties parks.
NP Business Centre has already 26 860 sqm of a leasable area and hosts 11 tenants from Sweden, Estonia, Finland. It is located within 8 minutes driving distance from Riga city center, 6 km from Riga International Airport, 8 km from the Port of Riga. It has an appropriate Infrastructure, professional site management, developed access roads, 24-hour security and an easy public transport access.
General standards of a new building:
- Energy efficient industrial building with LED lighting, light intensity in industrial premises 300 lux;
- Total area of industrial and warehouse premises 6570 m2 with option to split the premises in areas from 775 m2 to 6570 m2, small business units (stock office) ranging from 140 m2 to 745 m2
- Total area of office premises / 810 m2 (2nd floor). Offices ranging from 60 m2 to 810 m2
All premises can be adapted to client’s needs.
- Free height / 8.6 meters
- Column grids / 12 x 19 m
- Roof construction consists of steel sheet plates covered with mineral thermal wool / 250 mm and reinforced PVC membrane
- Sandwich type PIR exterior wall panels / 120 mm
- Triple glass PVC windows
- Energy efficient industrial gates
- Two loading bays (docks) and two zero level gates per every section of industrial space
- Industrial concrete floor with load – bearing capacity of 5.5 t/m2 and point load 8t, which reduced on area by 150*150 mm
- Heating with hot air blowers
- Ventilation and air condition in the offices
- Available electric power 850 kW with the option to increase the power in short terms
- Fire security, video control and access systems
- Fire resistance level for industrial premises
- U1b, fire load 650 ~ 1200 MJ/m2
The factory of the famous “Motor” company was built in 1896 at Sampetera Street 2. The first Latvian airplane was built at the factory in 1910. At the very beginning, the factory was also home to a pilot school and attracted some of the most talented, pilots and engineers of these days, including future rocket building pioneer Fridrich Zander and a young but very talented engineer Eduards Smilgis, who is better known as the subsequent founder and director of the famous Daile Theatre in Riga, Latvia. The new building at Sampetera Street 2 will be standing exactly at the same place where the previous
hangar for storing planes has been located.
“Considering that the current occupancy rate in all NP Properties industrial parks is close to 100%, but the existing construction intensity allows to build more new square meters in all our parks, construction of a new industrial building suitable for light production, stock offices, logistics and other commercial activities in NP Business Center, Riga is just a logical next step in the development of our parks. NP Business Center is located in industrial area near Zasulauks, very close to Riga International Airport and a new Rail Baltic railway. Besides all the modern standards of a new building it inherits a unique historical industrial aura. The building stands exactly where more than 100 years ago the outstanding rocket building pioneer Fridrich Zander with other brightest minds of that time have built the first Latvian airplane and formed an international pilot school, with lots of courageous test flights. We believe that this place is still impregnated with courageous and innovative spirit and desire to achieve the impossible. All good things for business,” – says Elita Moiseja, board chairwoman at NP Properties.
“Overall sentiment in the market with low vacancy not only in Baltics but also in whole EMEA region provides space for new industrial development. However constantly increasing construction costs tend to drive rent rates upwards for projects under planning, thus projects in final construction stage tend to keep the rent in the market level. From three speculative projects currently under construction NP Business center provides widest range of premises available for lease.” – notes Kaspars Gražulis, head of Industrial and Logistics agency at Colliers.
For more information on available space in NP Business center please contact our Industrial and Logistics agency team.