Partner | Director | Investment
My area of expertise includes, but is not limited to:
• Real estate investment advisory;
• PanBaltic Asset disposal process coordination and property marketing organization;
• Analysis of cash flow and development projects for investment purposes;
• Financial and competition analysis;
• Risk and overall performance evaluation;
• Strategy development and negotiations;
• Real estate auction organization.
I completed various courses through Colliers University platform covering such topics as real estate finance, negotiation skills, data analysis and service excellence. I also regularly participate in professional training courses and seminars.
BSc degree in Mathematics and Economics at University of Warwick, which constantly ranks among UK top universities.