BudaPart GATE is the first office building within Property Market’s BudaPart development designed with sustainability and state-of-the-art technology in mind. The building features innovative and environmentally friendly solutions including a high energy-efficient façade system, energy-saving lighting, energy-efficient mechanical solutions, water-saving irrigation and equipment, electric car charging ports, and expansive green areas for employee use. Colliers helped BudaPart achieve LEED Gold certification, advising on sustainable design elements, directing the contractor throughout construction, and preparing certification documents. This is the first LEED certificate in the BudaPart development. Colliers is also in the process of having BudaPart CITY (the second office building in the newest neighbourhood) certified LEED for Building Design and Construction.
The building achieved the following results:
- 77% of construction waste diverted from landfill
- 28% in recycled content value of total built-in materials
- Projected energy consumption of the building 28% lower than the LEED baseline
- Projected water consumption 44% lower than the LEED baseline
- 100% of interior construction used low-emitting paints, coatings, adhesives and sealants.