The world of Colliers
- Annualized revenue $4.0B
- Countries we operate in 65
- Square feet managed 2B
- Lease/sale transactions 54,000
- Assets under management $46B
- Professionals 18,000
All statistics are for 2020, are in U.S. dollars and include affiliates
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 26 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. With annualized revenues of $3.6 billion ($4.0 billion including affiliates) and $46 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
Looking to connect with an expert?
We are experts
Maximize the potential of property to accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
We empower our people to...
Be enterprising to exceed expectations
Collaborate to drive exceptional results
Invest in relationships to deliver enduring value
Be experts to lead our industry into the future
Do what's right for our clients, people and communities
Our Enterprise ’25 Strategy
We are at the forefront of the real estate industry, leading the way and backed by a proven record of success. We are building for our future – and yours.
We continue to set bold targets and build our business at a competitive pace. Across our global business, we plan to more than double our profitability, with at least 65% of adjusted EBITDA coming from recurring revenue by the end of 2025, by augmenting our internal growth with smart acquisitions that build scale, expertise, and expand our service lines.
We take pride in doing what’s right and operating in ways that benefit the business, our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment. We have an opportunity and responsibility to build better for our collective future.
- Environmental: We deliver lasting value for clients through comprehensive sustainability and advisory services. We create healthy workplaces for our people and take steps to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Social: We foster inclusive and supportive workplaces, support the development and growth of our people, and give back to the communities in which we operate.
- Governance: We operate with honesty and integrity at every level. We adopt and adhere to corporate governance practices that meet or exceed industry standards.