Architect / Interior Designer
License # Senior Architect and Interior Designer
Nuwar is graduated as both Architect and Senior Interior Designer, and is in charge of the Design Department by Colliers Luxembourg.
Her education allows her to intervene at several stages of a project like for KBL and Safra in the New way of Working design and clients hosting concept, or for KPMG to take in charge the Commissioning of the building after construction.
Nuwar has extensive experience in both Building and Interior Design.
Nuwar takes the responsibility of:
- The drawings control (layers structure, update, and modification, versions control, congruence between the drawings from the different parties (architect, M&E engineer, structural engineer, contractors)) and drawings gathering procedure
- The areas measurement (net/gross ratio, emergency ways according to the law and the base occupation density assumption, space flexibility for tenant space‐planning, shafts dimensions and availability for landlord potential future needs and/or tenants M&E inclusion, ..).
- Concept design and detailed plans using a variety of software like Revit, 3Ds Max , Autocad and Photoshop
- Project management
Main last Logistics assignments:
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER: Plans control for Tenant Representation for a 30,000 sqm warehouse site in Metz (France);
- Offices concept design and space planning for 700 sqm, preparing tender documents, details and tailor-made plans for furniture.
Projects in Damascus:
- Administrative buildings concept and detailed plans(Won the third price in Damascus and greeting from the interior minister)
- Hospital building concept and detailed plans for Red Cross
- Pharmacy interior design
Projects in Dubai:
- Alaska part: from 300 artificial islands on Arab Gulf water.
- waterfront tower project: (Façade Design Collaboration)
- Godiva shop: interior design
- Segafredo: coffee shop interior and exterior design
- Sony offices & showroom: competition concept
Projects in Paris:
- Steel stand (Culture acier national competition): Won the first price in France.
- Retail and office projects concept design
- Corporate restaurant design and materials
- Chelles Towers (3D modeling and Collaboration for building design).
- Steel design: Building’s exterior façades, railings, interior façades: pattern design and detailed plans.
- KPMG: Commissioning of the building after construction HQ of 24,000 sqm;
- KBL bank: Capacity plans and implementation sketches for different departments in 2 buildings of 5 floors and a tower of 11 floor.
- KBL bank: The concept of New way of Working design and hosting concept for ultra-wealth clients, preparing tendering documents, all details and tailor-made furniture plans.
- Office Design Concept for IT department in Bertrange, close to Luxembourg city;
- CORPUS SIREO: renovation plans and Showroom Concept design for 3,000 sqm office building prime located in Luxembourg city;
- SAFRA BANK: Office Space planning for 5,000 sqm office building prime located in Luxembourg City;
- SAFRA BANK Client hosting concept for 700 sqm in noble materials (marble, wood, leather coats)
- FM GLOBAL: Space planning and concept design for Post BREXIT tenant for 1,200 sqm of office premises prime located in Luxembourg City;
- 291 Route d’arlon: Concept design for Entrance Hall, Building façade renovation, Exterior parking for many tenants.
- ELECTROLUX: Space planning and concept design for tenant representation for 1,300 sqm of office premises and national show room prime located in Luxembourg City
- ARES: Space planning and concept design for tenant representation for 600 sqm
- INGERSOL RAND: Space planning and concept design for tenant representation for 300 sqm, Furniture choice, studying colors and materials, Assistance in project management
- SOPRABANK: Offices space planning
Conceptual projects in Luxembourg:
- Fortress: space planning and design concept for 450 sqm offices
- VERTIGO: Interior Hall Concept Design, Pergola Proposal, Exterior façade lighting study.
- WS village: Entrance hall concept design
- HEXZONE: Relaxation object design for coffee corners
- Space concept design (Exterior, interior) building & Object design
- Good collaboration with the client by understanding their requirements, finding solutions and presenting both the right and attractive ideas.
- Sites visits and plans control, collaboration with tenderer.
- Urban design (construction ratio)
- Colors, materials and furniture range of options
- Software drawing design: 3Ds max, Autocad, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Graphic design (presentations, images, logos)
- Hand Drawings and sketches.
Nuwar has the following graduations / certifications:
- Master M1 in Interior Architecture and Fine Art, ESAM university Paris (2010-2012)
- 3ds max, Autocad, photoshop courses (2006-2008)
- Master in Architecture (Bac+5), Damascus university, (2000-2005)
- Bac science (1999-2000)
Yves is the Managing Director of Colliers Luxembourg, and is a RICS Registered Valuer.
Yves has a very good Luxembourg Real Estate Market knowledge coupled with the capacity to understand a property through its Life Cycle with a systemic view: Land Development, Construction Project Management, H&S & Environment Compliance, Green certification, Letting & Sale Transaction, Space and M&E efficiency, Total Cost of Occupation and Property/Facility Management.
For Tenants, Landlords, Owner-occupiers and Investors, Yves is the main contact for the following services:
- Tenant / Landlord Representation;
- Capital Market;
- Local market reports;
- Head of Valuation & Advisory services;
- In co-management with Mr Eric Geimer - Asset Management services (Asset Strategy development, Property Management, Building surveys, Due Diligence, Property Marketing, Transaction services);
Before joining Colliers International, Yves was Director by PwC Luxembourg in charge of the Real Estate and the Procurement / Sourcing departments. For 3 years he taught Indirect procurement in the Procurement Master of the French ESCP/EAP business school (2003-2006) and hold Real Estate breakfasts by PwC.
Prior to this, Yves set-up the Advisory department of DTZ (now ‘Cushman & Wakefield’) for Luxembourg and Belgium.
Director | Head of Project Management
Eddy is a Director of Colliers Luxembourg, and is the Head of the Design and Project Management department in Luxembourg and the Head of Property Management.
Eddy has a very good Luxembourg Real Estate Market knowledge coupled with an expertise in design and project management and also in property management including a deep knowledge of M&E installation and M&E efficiency, Technical upgrade or heavy renovation, Green certification, H&S and Environment Compliance, risk management, space planning and asbestos decontamination.
For Landlords and Investors, Eddy is the second main contact for the following advisory services:
- Asset Management services :
- Property Management;
- Building surveys ;
- Due Diligence ;
- Technical or compliance issues;
- Building upgrade or renovation
For the Tenants, Eddy’ role consists in managing design and project management services:
- Technical analysis of possible future premises;
- Technical audits;
- Feasibility studies;
- Space planning and budgeting of works;
- General contractor works
- Fit-out and reinstatement works;
- Planning and procurement.
- Property management
Before joining Colliers International, Eddy was Head of Project Management services by JLL Luxembourg.
Prior to this, Eddy was Associate Director and senior Property Manager by JLL Luxembourg, he was the right hand of the Head of Property Management services.
Senior Project Manager
Guillaume is Senior Project Manager of Colliers Luxembourg.
Guillaume has a deep knowledge in M&E installations, building construction and in refurbishment works.
He worked 6 years for an M&E Engineering company, 1 year for a General Constructor company as head of M&E and has joined Colliers beginning of 2016.
By Colliers Luxembourg, Guillaume is part of the Project Management team for all project management assignments like fit-out works for commercial concept and New Way of Working.
Guillaume is also involved in Building Construction Management like development and construction works of a residential neighborhood.
Since 2018, Guillaume is involved in the property management.
Senior Project Manager
Saïd has a deep knowledge in M&E
installations, building construction and in
He worked 7 years as workers in MEP, then 16 years for an M&E Engineering
company, 2 year for a General Constructor
company as head of M&E and has joined
Colliers beginning of 2019.
By Colliers Luxembourg, Saïd is part of
the Project Management team for all project
management assignments like fit-out works for commercial concept and New Way of Working for Eurobank (1.500 sqm), and Corpus Sireo (2.500 sqm).
Saïd is also involved in Building
Construction Management like development
and construction works for 32.000 sqm of a
- Gestion du module Gérance de crypto ; du paramétrage à l’édition des divers documents tant aux locataires qu’aux propriétaires
- Gestion et supervision d’équipe de comptables : supervision de toute la gestion financière, trésorerie, caisse principale, tenue des livres comptables, recouvrement, …
- Etablissement des stratégies financières à court et long terme.
- Supervision des déclarations TVA et Intrastat.
- Traitement des clôtures annuelles en collaboration avec les réviseurs d’entreprises et publication des comptes légaux.
- Présentation des comptes annuels en CA et AG.