Eddy De Decker
Director | Head of Project Management
Eddy is a Director of Colliers Luxembourg, and is the Head of the Design and Project Management department in Luxembourg and the Head of Property Management.
Eddy has a very good Luxembourg Real Estate Market knowledge coupled with an expertise in design and project management and also in property management including a deep knowledge of M&E installation and M&E efficiency, Technical upgrade or heavy renovation, Green certification, H&S and Environment Compliance, risk management, space planning and asbestos decontamination.
For Landlords and Investors, Eddy is the second main contact for the following advisory services:
- Asset Management services :
- Property Management;
- Building surveys ;
- Due Diligence ;
- Technical or compliance issues;
- Building upgrade or renovation
For the Tenants, Eddy’ role consists in managing design and project management services:
- Technical analysis of possible future premises;
- Technical audits;
- Feasibility studies;
- Space planning and budgeting of works;
- General contractor works
- Fit-out and reinstatement works;
- Planning and procurement.
- Property management
Before joining Colliers International, Eddy was Head of Project Management services by JLL Luxembourg.
Prior to this, Eddy was Associate Director and senior Property Manager by JLL Luxembourg, he was the right hand of the Head of Property Management services.
- Management of Design and Project Management department, Colliers Luxembourg;
- Main last 2 Years Office assignments:
- ELECTROLUX: Creation of the new national HQ and show room prime located in Luxembourg city (1.300 sqm);
- KBL bank: Management of the fit-out works for clients’ front-line areas (1.300 sqm);
- SAFRA BANK: Fit-out works for the back offices on 2.500 sqm in a building prime located in Luxembourg City;
- PARK LANE: Compliance works in a building of 5.000 sqm located in Luxembourg City;
- PARK LANE: Renovation of the clients’ entrance and meeting rooms (ongoing);
- EUROBANK: Due diligence for the purchase of a 3,000 sqm office building located in Luxembourg City;
- FM GLOBAL: Post BREXIT Tenant representation for 1,200 sqm of office premises prime located in Luxembourg City;
- CORPUS SIREO: Asbestos decontamination, entire strip our to all premises, fit-out of the future premises, new building permit, compliance works for a 3,000 sqm office building prime located in Luxembourg city;
- Graduate in accounting, computer option, 1983, E.C.S.S.A.C. of Liege;
- Certificate in social laws (3 years), 1988, school Léon Ely Troclet of Liege.
Senior Project Manager
Guillaume is Senior Project Manager of Colliers Luxembourg.
Guillaume has a deep knowledge in M&E installations, building construction and in refurbishment works.
He worked 6 years for an M&E Engineering company, 1 year for a General Constructor company as head of M&E and has joined Colliers beginning of 2016.
By Colliers Luxembourg, Guillaume is part of the Project Management team for all project management assignments like construction / fit-out PM, New Way of Working.
Guillaume is also involved in land development and construction works for housing estate projects.
Architect / Interior Designer
Nuwar is graduated as both Architect and Senior Interior Designer, and is in charge of the Design Department by Colliers Luxembourg.
Her education allows her to intervene at several stages of a project like for KBL and Safra in the New way of Working design and clients hosting concept, or for KPMG to take in charge the Commissioning of the building after construction.
Nuwar has extensive experience in both Building and Interior Design.
Nuwar takes the responsibility of:
- The drawings control (layers structure, update, and modification, versions control, congruence between the drawings from the different parties (architect, M&E engineer, structural engineer, contractors)) and drawings gathering procedure
- The areas measurement (net/gross ratio, emergency ways according to the law and the base occupation density assumption, space flexibility for tenant space‐planning, shafts dimensions and availability for landlord potential future needs and/or tenants M&E inclusion, ..).
- Concept design and detailed plans using a variety of software like Revit, 3Ds Max , Autocad and Photoshop
- Project management
Main last Logistics assignments:
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER: Plans control for Tenant Representation for a 30,000 sqm warehouse site in Metz (France);
- Offices concept design and space planning for 700 sqm, preparing tender documents, details and tailor-made plans for furniture.
Projects in Damascus:
- Administrative buildings concept and detailed plans(Won the third price in Damascus and greeting from the interior minister)
- Hospital building concept and detailed plans for Red Cross
- Pharmacy interior design
Projects in Dubai:
- Alaska part: from 300 artificial islands on Arab Gulf water.
- waterfront tower project: (Façade Design Collaboration)
- Godiva shop: interior design
- Segafredo: coffee shop interior and exterior design
- Sony offices & showroom: competition concept
Projects in Paris:
- Steel stand (Culture acier national competition): Won the first price in France.
- Retail and office projects concept design
- Corporate restaurant design and materials
- Chelles Towers (3D modeling and Collaboration for building design).
- Steel design: Building’s exterior façades, railings, interior façades: pattern design and detailed plans.
Yves is the Managing Director of Colliers Luxembourg, and is a RICS Registered Valuer.
Yves has a very good Luxembourg Real Estate Market knowledge coupled with the capacity to understand a property through its Life Cycle with a systemic view: Land Development, Construction Project Management, H&S & Environment Compliance, Green certification, Letting & Sale Transaction, Space and M&E efficiency, Total Cost of Occupation and Property/Facility Management.
For Tenants, Landlords, Owner-occupiers and Investors, Yves is the main contact for the following services:
- Tenant / Landlord Representation;
- Capital Market;
- Local market reports;
- Head of Valuation & Advisory services;
- In co-management with Mr Eric Geimer - Asset Management services (Asset Strategy development, Property Management, Building surveys, Due Diligence, Property Marketing, Transaction services);
Before joining Colliers International, Yves was Director by PwC Luxembourg in charge of the Real Estate and the Procurement / Sourcing departments. For 3 years he taught Indirect procurement in the Procurement Master of the French ESCP/EAP business school (2003-2006) and hold Real Estate breakfasts by PwC.
Prior to this, Yves set-up the Advisory department of DTZ (now ‘Cushman & Wakefield’) for Luxembourg and Belgium.