The future of work, rethinking existing workplace models and top future-proofing trends for financial services occupiers.
Following our insights from Work3 on The Future of Work, we explore how the rise of remote working and work from home (WFH) have shifted our perspective on the workplace, prompting businesses to rethink the office of the future.
In this edition of The Reimagined Workplace Q&A series, we collaborate with Amit Chopra, Head of IT for Manulife Singapore, to focus on the financial services sector and discuss how the work 'place', 'space' and 'pace' are evolving for the sector and the opportunities for financial services occupiers going forward.
- What are the factors influencing the future of work in the financial services sector?
- What is the impact of this change in the workplace?
- How are financial services occupiers balancing remote and in-office work?
- What are the top future-proofing trends for financial services occupiers?
- What are some of the challenges the financial services occupiers are facing?