Our team of Flexible Workspace Consulting experts continues to bring innovation and thought leadership to support our clients in the new ways of working.
In the latest report, Flex Forward: Flexible Workspace Trends Forecast 2022, we look back at our projections from January 2021 and share our predictions for 2022.
Our experts have identified the following five upcoming trends:
- Beyond flex
- Flexible workspace blurs with traditional office
- More products
- Flight to quality
Download a copy of Flex Forward: Flexible Workspace Trends Forecast 2022 to learn more.
New podcast series
Through discussions with industry leaders, our new Colliers ‘Flex Forward’ podcast series includes short episodes that look at some of the emerging trends and current insights around the Flexible Workspace industry as it evolves.
Listen to our podcast series which currently includes:
- Episode 1: Understanding the enterprise demand for flex featuring Michael King, Senior Director, WeWork
- Episode 2: Supporting a hybrid future featuring Ryan Simonetti, CEO & Co-Founder, Convene
- Episode 3: How can landlords benefit from flex? Gain an investors perspective featuring James Howarth, Managing Director, Sterling Property Ventures, Convene
- Episode 4: Insights from Asia Pacific on navigating a CRE flex strategy in a pre-, during- and post COVID-19 world featuring Todd Liipfert, Senior Development Director, The Executive Centre
- Episode 5: Understanding the valuation impact, featuring Harry Flood, Senior Director, Valuations, Colliers EMEA
- Episode 6: Leveraging on-demand flex solutions, featuring Mike LaRosa, Director of Channel Partnerships, Upflex
Stay tuned for further episodes in 2022!
Our flexible workspace consulting team provides best-in-class consulting and transaction services to occupiers, operators and asset owners across this dynamic sector. Reach out to Will Burchfield (Americas), Tom Sleigh (EMEA), and Jonathan Wright (APAC) to learn more about our Flexible Workspace Consulting capabilities and how we can help your business.