Diversity and inclusion
Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to our enterprising culture. As a Colliers professional, you’ll work with collaborative teams comprised of people with different abilities, skills, and backgrounds where everyone is encouraged to bring their ideas, talents, capabilities, and experiences to the table. See the Colliers Diversity & Inclusion Statement that our global and regional CEOs have signed.
Colliers provides equal opportunity in all employment practices.
Colliers is where market leaders are made. We develop industry leaders, providing them with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver expert advice.
Our career development strategy focuses on four core pillars to grow your potential and accelerate your success:
- Diversify: Expanding your skills outside of your current role or field
- Lead: Opportunities to showcase your leadership, gain more responsibilities for your current role and aspire to lead others
- Specialise: Hone your skills to be a subject matter expert within your field
- Continuous Improvement: Keeping up to date with accreditations and designations, self-learning courses to expand your skills
Colliers University helps you realise your career potential through an easy-to-navigate online training platform that encompasses signature events, team sessions, individual coaching and a vast array of online courses, such as:
- Leadership Toolkit: The “Colliers Way” for leading teams with practical tools, checklists, and coaching points Accelerator Series: Monthly face-to-face service line-specific training, and fortnightly podcasts hosted by renowned performance coach, Josh Phegan
- APAC Academy: A three-day residential training conference with participants from around the globe, focused on the “Colliers Way” of pitching to win
- Global Camps: EMEA and North America host residential training camps similar to APAC Academy, with selected attendees from Asia Pacific.
We offer development programmes for real estate undergraduates looking to jumpstart their careers, through on-the-job secondments at Colliers.
You will undergo job rotations in disciplines within our advisory and transactional services such as Capital Markets, Investment Services, Occupier Services, Facilities Management, Leasing and Tenancy, and across our core asset classes of Office, Industrial, Residential and Retail. You will learn directly from market-leading experts to acquire new skills, tackle different challenges and build the foundational knowledge and experience you need to become an expert and accelerate your success.
Graduate Programmes are run on a country-by-country basis and are typically recruited between June and October for the following year, depending on the country. Please search our current openings to discover opportunities in your country on one of our Graduate Programmes.
We're looking for people across a wide range of skill sets and expertise. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a recent grad, we have a role for you.
Meet our experts
As Head of Project Management in Japan, Dick is empowered to scale the the capabilities of the business and his team, and develop his expertise as an enterprising leader in the industry.
With 15 years of global experience under his belt, Govinda continues to push the frontiers of the real estate industry to help his clients prepare for the future of Hospitality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I search and apply for a position?
Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Do you have any tips on information I should include in my application?
It should also outline your motivation for applying for the role. This can be highlighted in your resume, and in a cover letter, should you wish to submit one. Remember, your application is likely one of many, so be sure to help yourself stand out.
You can provide your experience and skills in the application digital form or upload your information via a resume attachment.
How will I know when my application is received?
Will you let me know if you are not moving forward with my application?
Can I apply to openings if I am currently a Colliers employee? Is there a different process?
Can I withdraw an application?
How do I make an accessibility request?
Does Colliers encourage applications from diverse backgrounds?
At Colliers, we believe making inclusion and diversity one of our strategic areas of focus is not only the right thing to do, but also the only way to lead our industry into the future. To read our global diversity and inclusion statement, click here.