Colliers' "Global Capital Markets 2021 Investor Outlook Report" anticipates a 50% surge in global investment activity in 2021 as global real estate markets reboud.
It also indicates that 98% of investors across all regions aim to expand their portfolios this year. Further key points raised in the report include:
- Acquisitions to pick up pace in Q2;
- Tier-1 city offices remain the dominant sector;
- Closely followed by thriving logistics and living;
- Muted interested returning to Retail;
- Hospitality still a challenge, but lifting of travel restrictions could offer opportunities;
- Adopting APP: Alternatives, Platforms and Partnerships playing a bigger part in investment strategies.