Real Estate Management Services
Project manager with 12 years experience on renovation projects of buildings or real estate units for commercial use, offices, hotels. Degree in Architecture and Master in Asset, Property and Facility Management.
· Nov. 2016 – Present - Colliers REMS Italia Srl - Project Management & Due Diligence
· Oct. 2013 – Nov. 2016 - Innovation RE SpA - Monitoring of Facility Management activities & Coordination of extraordinary maintenance activities
· 2010 – Oct. 2013 - Colliers RES Italia Srl - Real Estate Management Services & Due Diligence
· 2009 - Bioedil Progetti Srl - Architect
· 2006 – 2009 - New World Consulting Group Srl - Assistant Project Manager
2011-2012 - “Asset, Property & Facility Management” – 1st level master’s degree - University of Rome “La Sapienza” – Faculty of Architecture
2010-2011 - “Real Estate Management & Development” Specialization Course - University of Genoa – Faculty of Economics (DITEA)
2009-2010 - “School of Natural Architecture” Training Course - National Association of Bioecological Architecture (ANAB Rome)
2007 - Professional qualification and enrollment in the Order of Architects of Rome
2000-2006 - Degree in Architecture – University of Rome “Roma Tre”
Architect expert in management of complex project. Alessandro joined the Project Management department of Colliers International Italia in September 2017, dealing with management of refurbishment and valorisation of different kind of buildings: Office, Retail, Residential and Hotel.