CEO of Real Estate Management Services
Giuseppe Bonomi professional path starts from Architectural degree, followed by a Master in Business Administration at Bocconi University (Milan); the further steps were in real estate development projects, followed by advisory activity for Ernst&Young Financial Advisors; after these experiences, he had the previlege to join the Italian State Agency for development of major public projects; subsequently he was CEO of the development company controlled by Novara Municipality; at present he is senior advisor in Colliers International Italia, with distinguishing target on public entities and on large R.E. portfolio restructuring.
The most meaningful accomplishments are:
· Comune di Bergamo: Strategic and Financial Advisor for Bergamo Municipality for the establishment of a Real estate Investment Fund for the enhancement of buildings and for the development of large dismissed areas belonging to Municipality.
· Beni Stabili SGR: feasibility studies, due diligence and evaluation of two investments in “social housing” schemes in Milan (2012).
· Comune di Novara: development projects for land and buildings belonging to Novara Municipality (2007-
· Agenzia del Demanio: analysis, selection and negotiation with Defence Ministry for returning to State Demanio of 240 historical barracks and compounds for about 940 million Euros (2007-08).
· NovaraFutura Srl: set up of an econometric zoning model for infrastructural projects in S.Agabio area and the new Technology-Park in Novara (2008-2010).
· Arsenale di Venezia: Strategic Plan and Business Plan for the development of Arsenale di Venezia (Project value: 500 million Euro) (2005-2007)
· Fondo Pensioni Cariplo: dismiss strategy and planning for the 800 million Euro R.E. portfolio (2000-2003).
· Napoli Municipality and Romeo Gestioni Spa: fairness analysis for sale of about 1500 r.e. units of non instrumental properties of Municipality (about 300 million €, 2005-06).
· Fondo Pensioni Cariplo: Portfolio valuation of the Fund (about 800 million € - 2000-01-02).
· Arab Banking Corp. Spa: due diligence, evaluation and advisoring on sale to an English Investment Fund of a r.e. company owning a “flag” office building in Milan Business Centre and a NPL portfolio. (2001).
- Achitecture degree at “Politecnico” University in Milan (1979).
- Member of “Ordine degli Architetti” in Milan.
- Master in Business Administration at SDA-Bocconi University in Milan (1983).