Technical Due Diligence
We offer investigation and analysis of the technical aspects covering compliance to approvals, codes, and complete audit of asset. This complex and multi-point review necessitates a stringent process and check to identify unknown risks during all stages of the asset’s lifecycle.
The due diligence process not only requires a broad level assessment, but also entails separate topic specific investigations, such as building structure, MEP & PHE services, critical equipment health-check, etc. Such investigations apart from potential risk identification, yield better chances of getting higher and positive returns on investments for potential investor clients.
- Verifying design and project compliance with respect to Statutory NOCs (Fire, Environmental, pollution control board, Sanction plan, etc), local authority requirements.
- Verifying design and project compliance to IS codes, National Building codes, ECBC and other codal requirements.
- Risk analysis and mitigation measures
Building and Land Survey
- Conducting Land survey to ascertain the land extents, understanding the land topography, presence of utilities etc
- Conducting survey to understand/verify the as-built area of an existing property/building and thereby generate 3D as built and CAD drawings
- Assessment of FSI potential of the land and buildability.
- Highlighting the potential issues that the site holds and foreseeing the issues that may crop up at a later stage
Schedule and Cost Assessment
- Assessment of Cost to Complete the project
- Assessment of Schedule to Complete the project
- Suggest measures on saving cost and time
Building Health Assessment
- Assess health and operations of MEP equipment (Chiller, DG, Transformer, pumps, panels, lift)
Recommending mitigation measures or solutions for issues identified
Environment and Social Audit
Our Environment & Social team provides Environmental and Social due diligence services for investors that are considering debt investments in construction and real estate projects across the country.
- Representing 50+
- Completed 325+
- Savings US$60m+
- Assessed 100M+
Make informed decisions. Read the latest reports and get essential market trends and projections.