We treat your asset like it’s ours and find solutions others don’t look for
We work with clients to develop and implement asset and portfolio management solutions that enhance value, increase efficiency and focus on tenant retention. Our management experts use industry leading processes and platforms to consistently increase income, reduce risk and enhance the value of the assets we manage.
Our approach to Property Management begins with understanding your asset and your strategic objectives, so we can work with our Facilities and Financial Management colleagues to accelerate the success of your investment through:
- Increased tenant retention - carefully listening, planning forward and never complacent, we are dedicated to creating a customer experience like no other so that we provide the best outcomes for our clients and their tenants.
- Increased revenue - we deliver enhanced asset value and greater cash flow through increased tenant satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Reduced costs - we immediately conduct a property performance audit program to deliver greater operational efficiencies, lower outgoings and increased asset value.
Our Facilities Management experts create and maintain high amenity standards, extend the working life of the plant and equipment, reduce operational risk and work with our clients to reach or maintain sustainability goals. Our experts are supported by a robust framework of process and systems that cover core facilities management foundations including:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- 24/7 Operational Tenant Support
- Safety and Risk Management
- Capital and Base Building Works - Budgeting and Management
- Sustainability Improvement
- Asset Lifecycle Planning
Our experts capture financial, asset, facilities and lease data and provide reporting and analysis using industry-leading real estate platforms. Working with our property management team our financial managers produce comprehensive reports at individual property and portfolio level. Our structure includes dedicated trust accountants, experts in data management, accounts payable and receivable and portfolio analysts.
We manage office, retail, industrial and healthcare portfolios across Asia Pacific. Every property portfolio is unique. We find that consolidating the management of more than one asset as a portfolio enables our management experts to provide our clients with tailored:
- Cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Consistent financial management and reporting
- Access to a consolidated team of experts
- Streamlined management approach
Colliers India's Brand Feature on India Today
Collier's new state of the art workplace in Bengaluru, where employees collaborate to drive exceptional results. Our India leader, Sankey Prasad FRICS, Chairman & Managing Director, Colliers shared his vision for the Colliers brand in India to become the number 1 property consulting firm in India.
Our Real Estate Management team across cities are led by a team of market leaders to drive exceptional results for our clients.
Been in the Facilities Management (FM) industry for over 20 years, instrumental in setting up the FM businness for Johnson Controls in India in 1999. Following that, was heading an Indian FM Company, wherein among the many credentials, notable one was of setting up of an international office for supporting the FM business of a Global Bank. Been with Colliers since December 2007 and actively involved in expanding the FM business across India both organically and inorganically.
19+ Years in Textile Manufacturing
15+ Years Overseas Experience
1) Heading Business Development with IPM&SL for 4 yrs.+
2) Between Sep’02 to Dec’03 with Atlantic Yarns Inc. Canada.
3) Between Sep’01 to Jun’02 with IPM&SL as ARM.
4) Between Dec’86 to Jul’00 in Aflon Nigeria Plc, Nigeria.
5) Between 1982 to 1986 in Gokak Mills, India.
Having switched careers from the manufacturing sector in 2005, started my FM career as Corporate Client Relation Manager (IPM&SL) and was responsible to maintain relation ship with the key clients. Took over as the Regional Head Business Development, at the time of cessation (from the previous organsiation) was responsible for Business Development for PAN India.
Having 16+ years of experience in Mall Management and Property Management Services.
Association to the service industry for the past 26 years in Sales and Operations, been associated with Facility Management Industry for over 14 years.
Sales and Operations professional who has gained a great deal of expertise across industries like Telecom, Security, Facility management & Real Estate working with organizations like Topsgrup, Property Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd (PSIPL), Kalpataru Ltd and The Wadhwa Group.
Joined Colliers team on 16th December 2019 and will be responsible for Mid India business growth and other deliveries.