Dy Project Manager
Having 15+ years of experience working in the field of construction. worked with two multinational companies for continuously 5 years. learned the new technology for on-field testing and value engineering. Significant experience in planning & execution of turnkey project ( Lock&keysite) with excellent communication & interpersonal skills backed with strong analytical, team building, problem solving and organizational abilities with a never say die attitude and the ability to deliver under pressure complying with high expectations of time, cost and quality.
I had successfully completed project with client satification.
- SRA project 7th storey 4 bulding at Andheri Mumbai.
- 35 storey 2 tower at Goregaon Mumbai.
- Seven hill Hospital at Andheri Mumbai.
- 14th Storey CITI bank Commercial complex( IT HUB & Banking) at Bandra mumbai.
- Retrofitting project FIFC Bandar Mumbai.
- Upgration of Facade works ( ACP & Glass Vs 1 System) about 30000 SQM Embassy 247 park Vikhorili Mumbai.
- Fit put project OPPO Mumbai head office at Vikhorili Mumbai.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering. (Pune University)
- Bechlor In Civil Engineering ( Pune University).
- Appering for PGCPM ( NICMAR Pune.)
Deputy Managing Director
Anil Dwivedi is a highly experienced real estate professional with over 29 years of experience in India. Anil has managed complete life cycle of project management and construction management across all asset classes from start to finish. Over the three decade in real estate industry has led the team from front and delivered more than 30 million sqft in sectors such as residential, commercial/IT , hotels , institutions , retail , mix use developments , ware housing and industrial projects.
As a Director Mid- India Project Management is responsible for profitability and buisness growth in region. He is also responsible to build team and mentor to deliver the projects on agreed time and cost with maintaining proper quality and safety standards.