Dy General Manager - Projects
Graduate Civil Engineering professional with over 25 years of extensive experience in Project Management, Site & Construction Management
Perceptive professional well-versed in adopting modern project-execution methodologies and construction-engineering work in compliance with quality standards
Expertise in swiftly ramping-up projects with defining techniques and developing new grid lines with competent cross-functional skills for time-bound execution
Strong relationship-management and communication skills with the ability to network with Project Members, Consultants, Contractors & Vendors and get the best out of the team to achieve the desired results
A strategic-planner with experience in conducting techno-economic feasibility studies, capacity-planning and bottleneck-tracking & elimination, budgeting and monitoring
Bachelor of Engineering - Civil
· Hands on experience in project management of Green and Brown field developments for the full life cycle including but not limited to Feasibility, Procurement, Design management, Site management, Contract management and Delivery.
· Pre and Post contracts and procurement services – assist senior management in appointment of lead consultants, Contractors, review of design, identify project activity, prepare activity cost estimates, variance analysis of funding limit and planned expenditure.
· Proficiency in Value Engineering, amendment of Contract conditions based on assessed project risks, verifying change proposals and variation order, validation of claims, EOT and other contract related issues.
· Proficient in making contractual correspondence, administer vendor performance, bill certification and audit, negotiating claims to settlement, preparing and maintaining project contract documents from bidding till closure.
· Manage multi-disciplinary project teams and key stakeholders, efficiently balancing the project constraints by establishing standard project management practices.
· Liaising with statutory authorities and other agencies in obtaining necessary approvals for project implementation
A seasoned Project Management professional, Indranil Basu has over 23 years of diverse real estate experience in delivering complex and acclaimed projects in India and abroad. He provides leadership and strategic guidance on various aspects of development management across all asset classes. Indranil Basu is a highly meticulous, disciplined and passionate professional with strong emphasis on developing innovative business strategies.
As the Head of Southern India Project Management and design business, Indranil Basu leads a team of competent and seasoned professionals. He has a proven delivery track record and first-hand knowledge of the entire real estate business. His expertise lies in bringing maximum value for his Clients through innovation in product positioning and technology, and integrating international standards, thereby augmenting operational efficiency and user satisfaction.
Amongst other business management skills, one of his biggest strengths has been in curating extremely large scale and high value developments, and collaborating with Clients to enhance significantly the value of their property.