View More View Less
Srinivasa works as the Senior Manager in the Hyderabad project management team. With over 14+ years of experience in the project management and construction management, Srinivasa accelerates the success of his clients and people.
- Preparing Business Proposals for upcoming projects in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Orissa Regions.
- Preparing project wise revenue statements, pipeline project statements, Manpower Deployment Schedules, etc.
- Vendor selection as per Vendor Pre-Qualifications, Preparation of EOI, Vendor Negotiations, RFQ & RFP Processing, etc.
- Involved in preparation of Cost Estimations & Budget Preparation, Rate Analysis for BOQ Items & NT Items if required, CAPEX Preparation.
- Preparation of Tendering documents & Contract, Work Orders & Job Orders and Cost Plan.
- Attending and preparing Pre-Bid and Monthly Review Meetings.
- Reviewing in Cash Flow w.r.t Expected vs. Actual, Tracking Project duration w.r.t Project plan, Preparation of Reconciliation, Value Engineering.
- Certification of Running Bills & Final Bills and Sub-Contract Bills w.r.t Supporting Documents like, Preparation of Change Orders, Preparation of Variations, Preparation of Emergency Plans, Preparation of Final Closeout Report.
- Project Management consultants documentation for internal meetings, etc.
- Planning the procurement activities under a daily routine and monitoring the execution to ensure a timeline of process.
- Updating information and obtaining feedback on performance of vendors from customer point of view
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Sikkim Manipal University
- (MHRM - Master of Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce from Nagarjuna University
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.