B.Eng, Pg Dip (Dist)
A construction management professional possesses a keen interest in Project Co-ordination, Monitoring, Control, & Risk Management for a diverse profile of Commercial , Real Estate, & Infrastructure projects, leveraging project management domain know-how.
With an impeccable track record of well-honed project management skills, I cultivate relationships with stakeholders and motivate colleagues to implement complex solutions to deliver objectives effectively.
At colliers currently associated with Google's GOGO project as a part of VPM team, the scope as mentioned below-
● Monitoring core and shell construction works and preparing reports about the progress at site highlighting risks if any, against the proposed schedule or method of construction at site and suggesting mitigation steps.
● Maintain action items from minutes of meeting.
● General high level Project Updates including :
○ Design Development, Build Permit / Approvals, Procurement
○ Performance Issues, Critical Approvals, Project Costs
○ High level Project and Corporate risks
○ Cost Updates including Change Control and Early Warnings
● Regular review of project and corporate risks
● Review if Codal requirements are being deviated and highlight the same to the client.
● Reviewing the peer review consultants reports and ensuring that what has been agreed with the landlords is executed at site. In case of any deviation, the issue to be highlighted to EPM/clients.
● Coordinating with EPM and Google stakeholders if required and ensuring the requirements are being incorporated/built at site.
● Change management process:
○ Manage the change management process and debate key changes and obtain approval from Google.
○ Analyse cost impact and summarise early warning items to be escalated to google.
○ Follow and update the documentation for the change management process,control logs and cost management process as agreed in the lease deed.
○ Agree upon CRFs to be presented for approval to Google PE
○ Highlight key changes and reasons to Google
● Review the procurement process against the timelines and highlight risks if any.
● Provide commentary on any risks and recommend mitigation measures
● Provide clarifications for any queries/confirmation that may be sought by Google project executive during the ongoing construction.
● Highlight key project issues requiring Google approval.
During the tenture with Colliers.-
- Formulated Construction and design progress reports, Change management reports, Risk and Mitigation reports, Delay tracker report, which enchance the coordination with better o/p between various stakeholders.
During the tenture with Kalpataru Ltd. & J.Kumar InfraProjects Ltd.-
- Reduced estimated project costs by 13% through VAVE (Value Addition & Value Engineering).
- Optimized delivery of luxury villa projects with budgets of up to 9 Crore
- Coordinated high complexity mega infrastructure (7+UG Metro Station), commercial (500+No. offices), residential (750+ Flats) and villa (170+ Luxury Villas) projects.
- PGP from NICMAR (Pune) in Advanced Construction Management (2015-2017)
- B. Tech from WBUT in Civil Engineering (2011-2015)
Memberships & Involvements
PMI- Pune Chapter (2015-17)
India Building Information Modelling Association (R.) (2017-19)
As a candidate with extensive experience in the construction industry, I am highly skilled in Project Planning, monitoring, control, coordination, Claims, and risk management. My solid background in construction management has allowed me to build, manage, lead, and work with teams with exceptional performance.
Currently associated with Colliers for Google's GOGO project. Earlier associated with Kalpataru Ltd. and J.kumar Infraprojects Ltd.’s Mumbai Metro Line 3-Underground Metro Project, (Package 5 & 6) as Sr. Engineer Projects & Project Engineer- Design co-coordinator respectively, which includes aspects of Project monitoring, control, co-ordination, claims & risk management, project controls, cost control & value Engineering.
Throughout my career, I have always demonstrated the highest levels of service and commitment to the mission of any organization I have worked for.