Director, Enterprise Clients | Asia Pacific
Shyam is a real estate professional with 11+ years of experience in Corporate Real Estate across major markets in India. He is currently a part of the Corporate Solutions team advising clients across various industries on their Asia Pacific portfolio strategy.
In his previous engagements he has advised MNCs such IBM, Accenture, Honeywell & Norton Life Lock (Symantec) on their real estate strategy and requirements in India.
- Stay vs. relocate of ~1 M sft in Bangalore – responsible for analysis & strategy, managing the RFP, running the negotiations and documentation
- Consolidation of Business Unit (4,000 seats) in Bangalore – responsible for analysis & strategy (move schedule & back-fill), managing the RFP, running the negotiations
- Relocation and right sizing of 400K sft in Hyderabad – responsible for analysis & strategy, managing the RFP, running the negotiations and documentation, coordination between leasing, projects and facilities teams for smooth relocation
- Advance restructure of lease for 600K sft in Pune – protection against potential 40% rent increase when exposed to market and partial exit flexibility to cover any future rightsizing
- Pan India co-working solution for interim space during COVID19 – customizing a solution to meet the business requirement and quickly turning around a RFI
MBA (Finance & Marketing)
- Norton Life Lock (Symantec)