Dy General Manager
- A CIVIL ENGINEER with 29 years of rich experience in Project Planning, Billing, Site & Construction Management, Vendor Management, Coordination and Team Management with well known organisations.
- Currently associated with colliers international. New Delhi .as DGM (Contracts & Billing) holds the distinction of managing diverse projects for construction of residential Projects, Commercial buildings and infrastructure, hotels and hospitals etc.
- Astute manager with a flair for adopting modern project execution methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- F Strong relationship management, communication skills with the ability to network with project members, consultants, contractors with consummate ease.
- F Sound knowledge in contract specification, rate analysis, and mode of measurements ground monitoring instruments, architectural finishes and flooring, etc.
- Diploma (Civil) from State Board Technical Education, Haryana, in 1988.
- Senior Technician Certificate from institute of engineers Calcutta, in 1989.
- Perusing post graduate program in project management from NICMAR, PUNE.
- Pride Hotels Limited.
- Medicity Project -Global Health (p) ltd (Dr.Naresh Thran)
- Engineers India Limited,
- DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION ( 3 station work )
- LODHI HOTEL, Hotel scopvista ltd
- DDA MASS HOUSING, Vasant Kunj New Delhi
- DELHI UNIVERSITYACADMIC RESEARTCH CENTRE,
- FORTIS JASSA RAM HOSPITAL, RANBAXI GROUP
- HOTEL LE MARIDIAN COMMERCIAL TOWER
- MITSUAI KENSETU LTD
- SGS THOMSON LTD NOIDA
- VEDISH SANCHAR NIGAM LTD CANNUT PLACE NEW DELHI
- REILANCE FRESH MALL AT DAWARKA
- DLF BELVEDRE PARK (20 storey Residential tower)
Manager - Safety
A Safety Management Professional with 8 .7 years’ experience in constrcution field. I sincerely believe that with my experience, qualifications and skills, i can be an asset making immediate contributions to the organization.
My background clearly exemplifies a track record of success and i am confident that i can be successful in providing leadership in Safety Management System. I am always able to quickly adjust to changing environment. I embrace new challenges and always strive to achieve the highest outcome possible
Key HSE Skills:
Formulating HSE policies and procedures, developing OHSMS, risk assessments , contractors management, emergency planning, paper-based PTW systems in high risk environment, electrical and mechanical isolation procedures in commissioning and operation environment, technical and behavioral HSE training, ISO 45001:2018 auditing and compliance management , fire safety management and fire risk assessment, incident investigation and root cause analysis, leading and lagging HSE performance monitoring, lux, noise and other hazard identification methods . Skillful and managed fire risk, occupational health & safety, process safety, and environmental aspects in projects and operational facilities. Well versed on the national and international HSE laws, regulations, approved code of practices, and best practice guidelines.
I had more than 7 Years of professional experience in overall control and management of all incoming & outgoing documents. I am capable in managing, controlling and archiving the release of information to and from the project team as well as internal communication, which includes calculations, reports, drawings, technical documents and other Engineering data.Set up an electronic library system for the management of technical documentations.Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management and recording of documents.Develop electronic filing and archive system and technical library for easy to issuance, storage, retrieval and management of documents.Custodian for documents that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal requirements.Maintain proper organization and storage of documents and information.Provide full admin support to the team.