· To develop, implement & maintain HSE Policies, related procedures, Risk-Assessments etc. for various activities
· Function as catalyst by interacting with Key personnel of the Project Management Team in achieving highest Health & Safety standards.
· Conduct work place Safety Audits, report Incidents, Conduct Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
· Plan & conduct HSE related Trainings, encourage Safe working practices, rectifies Near Misses and report the same
· Review and Update the HSE Procedures and Policies periodically and ensure compliance with the local and international regulations
· Conduct Weekly & Monthly Meeting / Training and Schedule as needed and as and when required
· Maintain Positive & Proactive relations with Managers, employees as well as with Client, Consultants, etc.
· Control and monitoring all contractor safety officers.
More than 8 Years of experience in HSE, Qualified with P.G Diploma in Fire and Safety.
A Progressive career has to date which has provided a well-developed working knowledge of the Engineering, Health and Safety & Environment.
- Diploma in Mechanical.
- P.G Diploma in Fire and Safety
- IOSH Management safety.
- Emergency Rescue Traning(Heoght and Confined space)