Motivated Site Secretory & Document Controller with over 7 years of organizational expertise. Exceptional at providing services in the area of operations documentation management including implementation of automated documents for systems generation with an eye to future updates and modifications.
A part of my job functions was to check Contractor inspection & job reports, records, measuring calibration certificates, personnel qualification records, review work instructions & procedures, and etc., to why mind - my biggest achievement was that my colleagues and direct supervisor were confident of my work and I became a model in the verification of documents, where almost in every Contractor document errors, mistypes were corrected as per findings.
- PUC in the Commerce Department
- B,com In completed.
Memberships & Involvements
1. Ensuring meetings are effectively organized and minuted
2. Maintaining effective records and administration
3. Upholding the legal requirements of governing documents, charity law, company law, etc. (where relevant).
4. Communication and correspondence
I. Main responsibilities of the Secretary
- Ensuring meetings are effectively organized and minuted
- Liaising with the Chair to plan meetings
- Receiving agenda items from committee members
- Circulating agendas and reports
- Taking minutes (unless there is a minutes secretary)
- Circulating approved minutes
- Checking that agreed actions are carried out.
II. Maintaining effective records and administration
· Keeping up-to-date contact details (i.e. names, addresses, and telephone numbers) for the management committee and (where relevant) ordinary members of the organization.
Filing minutes and reports
· Compiling lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organization, including those of appropriate officials or officers of voluntary organizations.
· Keeping a record of the organization’s activities
· Keeping a diary of future activities
III. Upholding legal requirements
· Acting as custodian of the organization’s governing documents
· Checking quorum is present at meetings
· Ensuring elections are in line with stipulated procedures
· Ensuring the organization’s activities are in line with its objects
· Ensuring charity and company law requirements are met (where relevant, unless there is a separate company secretary)
· Sitting on appraisal, recruitment and disciplinary panels, as required.
IV. Communication and correspondence
· Responding to all committee correspondence
· filing all committee correspondence received and copies of replies sent
· keeping a record of any of the organization's publications (e.g. leaflets or newsletters) and
· reporting the activities of the organization and future programs to members, the press and the public (unless there is an Information or Publicity Officer).
· Preparing a report of the organization's activities for the year, for the Annual General Meeting.
- Statutory responsibilities
- Corporate governance
- Organizational governance
- Supporting the chairman
- Board and committee processes
- Board development
- Communication with stakeholders
- Disclosure and reporting
Sr Project Engineer
Over 8 years’ experience in construction dealing with major corporate clients managed all aspects of construction and developments
Excellent communication and coordination skills. Thorough planning and tracking of activities to ensure smooth flow of activities. Vendor negotiation.