Parvesh has more than 22 years of Investment Banking cum Investing experience across multiple sectors, with prior stints at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Actis India Real Estate Fund and HDFC Bank. Parvesh has advised leading Indian Corporates in successful acquisitions of domestic as well as international businesses. Parvesh led teams at Actis India Real Estate Fund to make investments in the Real Estate Businesses and represented Actis on the Board of Directors of Actis' investee company. Parvesh also advised businesses across multiple sectors in raisnig debt, structured finance as well as equity funds from institutional investors. Parvesh also advised clients with Valuations, Rights Issues, IPOs, Mergers and Demergers..
At Colliers, Parvesh is guiding Colliers' clients in enhancing shareholders'/asset owners'/land owners' value by way of creating successful partnerships with leading Indian and Global Devleopers, Domestic and Global Equity Funds, Debt Capital Providers and Investors.
- Parvesh has helped raise debt/equity capital and advised on M&A transactions with cumulative value of more than Rs. 10,000 crores.
- Parvesh was one of the founding members of the Actis India Real Estate Fund and was one of Keyman for the Fund.
- Parvesh possesses unique blend of both sell side as well as buy side experiece. Parvesh also has deep experience across both debt (including structured debt) as well as equity segments.
- As an investor Parvesh has lived through the life cycle of an investment right from the origination, structuring, fund deployment, invnetment management and profitble exit.
- Parvesh has successfully advised for both minority as well as control domestic and cross border M&A transactions
- Expeirience of working across multple sectors has helped Parvesh in creating an ability to identify key value drivers in variety of businesses as well as to identify preferred course of action for the business.
Parvesh has complted his Bachelor of Engineering in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication and completed his management from Indian Institutte of Management, Bangalore.