MCP, MCSE, CCNA
Associate Director | Asia
Information & Technology
Accessible, positive and deadline-focused IT operations, Infrastructure and service delivery with 10 years of experience working with teams in busy environments.
Strongly focused with the ability to complete tasks accurately in a fast paced environment with conflicting deadlines.
Driven to achieve the best results for internal customers. Hard-working person with technology knowledge and experience in solving technical problems.
Proven ability to provide excellent customer service. Possesses time management and multi-tasking skills that increase productivity of self and co-workers.
Highly Driven and experienced Service Desk administrator and asset management with impressive background in Service delivery Management.
End User Support and IT Operational Management and very good experience in managing 3d party vendors on IT office improvements, as well as providing training for new products/ platform to be used internally.
• Manage IT operations and service delivery in the offices under my responsibility and ensure
consistently high service levels that meet the regional and global standards, managing 10 staff
across India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan & Korea.
• Manage the IT ServiceDesk team of 15 staff, in ensuring service delivery of quality technical
support service for our internal users across the Asia region is timely and accurate.
• Supporting the offices' asset management, vendor management, and any other activities..
• Perform needs assessment, procurement, and maintenance needs for all office IT equipments
• Responsible and manage the IT budget for the offices under my responsibility.
• Supporting the offices' asset management, vendor management, and any other activities.
- Streamlined ServiceDesk for all Asia Offices
- Migrated all India office's file server data into SharePoint as our default internal file-sharing platform
- Migrated India Users from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Platform
- Migrated Emails from Exchange to Office 365 platform
- Implemented and Manage TMG for Colliers India
- India and Other Offices relocation projects
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Certified in Hardware and Networking from Jetking (JCHNP)
Memberships & Involvements
Dell, Microsoft, Canon, Cisco, Autodesk
- Most Valuable Group Service Player (Group Services) - 2011
- Most Valuable Group Service Player (Group Services) - 2015
- Most Valuable Group Service Player (Group Services) - 2016
- Most Valuable in Long Service (5 Years) – 2016
- Most Valuable Group Service Player (Group Services) - 2017
- Best Service Enabler Award (Group Services) - 2018
- Best Group Services Team Award (IT)- 2018
- Most Valuable Group Service Player (Group Services) - 2019
- Best Service Enabler Award (IT)- 2019
- Best Group Services Player (IT)- 2021
- 10 Years Completion Award -2021