An electrical engineer having 35 years of experience in all phases of MEP services in the building segment with great inter-personal skills.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Pre-construction management of MEP services through energy efficient designs.
- Optimization of eqiupment which include HVAC, exta-low voltage systems and plumbing systems.
- Ensuring timely execution, testing and commisioning and handing over of the project with maximum satisfaction of the client.
- Conducting physical site evaluation of MEP services verifying licences and approvals, assessing maintenance procedure and healthiness of equipment used and preparing a detailed report suggesting remedial measures.
Mumbai (Regional Office)
Having a 18 years rich experience in Construction industry. Working as a MEP professional. Dealt in Commercial and Hotel projects.
Worked at sites in Mumbai for clients like Mizuho Corp Bank (Nariman point), Peninsular Business Park (Lower Parel), Abbott (BKC), TCS Banyan Park (Andheri), TCS Olympus (Thane), TCS Garima Park (Gandhinagar), Rhytm Residency (Lonavala), Keys hotel (Pune).
Mumbai (Regional Office)
- A result oriented professional with over 19 years of experience in construction industry.
- Member of RICS in July 2014 (member ship No -5012629).
- Promoted as Zonal head for south Mumbai Project handling project cost of (Approx 1700 Million US $).
- Have been a part of various construction projects with personal attention. Have also handled large construction projects independently.
- Experienced in various construction projects; played several roles starting from site engineer, billing engineer, project planning & management, quantity surveying operations, contracts and procurement.
- In-depth exposure in construction, software implementation & solutions in technical/ managerial areas.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple large projects on an ongoing basis, collaborative work style, strong interpersonal and team building skills.
In addition to this also posses:
- A concrete technical & analytical, interpersonal skills and knowledge to improve individual & organizational performance.
- Proven ability to build and maintain healthy relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent track record of performing duties to the entire satisfaction of superiors.
- Software proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel. Worked on SAP as end user.
Deputy Managing Director
Mumbai (Corporate Office)
Anil Dwivedi is a highly experienced real estate professional with over 29 years of experience in India. Anil has managed complete life cycle of project management and construction management across all asset classes from start to finish. Over the three decade in real estate industry has led the team from front and delivered more than 30 million sqft in sectors such as residential, commercial/IT , hotels , institutions , retail , mix use developments , ware housing and industrial projects.
As a Director Mid- India Project Management is responsible for profitability and buisness growth in region. He is also responsible to build team and mentor to deliver the projects on agreed time and cost with maintaining proper quality and safety standards.