Madhu, is a Post Graduate Civil Engineer with a strong 14-year experience record on the high rise, Precast, Pre Engineered, Post Tension and Oil and Gas construction projects. He is adept at coordinating with building and engineering professionals for every project stage. He is also a strong multitasker with exceptional skill in functioning well in a high-pressure work environment. Madhu, is with the organisation from 2014 onwards.
1. Sohar Steel Expansion, Sohar, Oman
2. Emmay Logistics Park, Ashokapuram , Kochi
3. SmartCity Kochi, Kochi
4. Gems Modern Academy, Kochi
5. UST MLCP, Trivandrum
1. B.Tech - Civil Engineering
2. PGDBM- Six SIgma Green and Black belt
3. M.E- Construction Engineering and Management
Memberships & Involvements
1. Member of Institution of ENgineers (India)
- "An exceptionally talented & skilled professional with overall practical know-how of construction management. Demonstrated spectacular performance on a previous assignment where he was responsible for complete supervision of the project including construction, planning, contract management and vendor management. I am confident that his vast skill set in the fied of construction coupled with his good personal qualities will make him a great asset at any organization for a senior managerial position." Akshay Meadh, Deputy Director, Risland Delhi NCR
- "I've seen Madhu to be a very quiet person. But behind his quietness is a lot of talent and potential which he puts to good use to deliver results. His eagerness to learn new systems makes him adaptive to any kind of project environment. His character and his knowledge will hold him in good stead in all his future endeavours." Srinivas Shastry, Partner, Ashwathanarayana & Eswara
To manage all technical documentation flow of the engineering, project management and construction staff in order to ensure documents control within Company standards and common engineering practices.
Sr Project Engineer
A competent professional with 8 years of experience in consultant management, site supervision, follow up construction activities, site coordination, maintenance, planning, costing, supervision and managing meetings with clients and contractors.
Proven abilities in identifying critical issues related to site activities and ensure timely resolution of queries so as to ascertain uninterrupted construction works. Demonstrated excellence in maintaining relationships with parties, colleagues and senior management to ensure the smooth and efficient progress of work within the stipulated timeline and budget.
Dedicated Occupational Health & Safety professional with 10 years of industry experience. Expert at assessing and evaluating workplaces hazards/ Risk and recommending and implementing control measures and procedures.