B.Eng, Grad Dip
Assistant project Manager
A graduate Civil Engineer with over 5.5 years’ experience in construction dealing with major corporate clients managed all aspects of construction and developments
Excellent communication and coordination skills. Thorough planning and tracking of activities to ensure smooth flow of activities and having pure hands on approach to construction, Skilled in Residential and commercial Buildings execution from initial to final stage. User support /vendor negotiation.
· To Implement Master Schedule/Micro Schedule including Resource Planning, Pour Schedule & Tracking logs for various activities
· To ensure sufficient manpower at site with contractor’s representatives.
· To Overview and review Cost of the Project on regular basis.
· Taking care of daily progress work & comparing the quantities planned to be executed.
· To have a good understanding of organisation-wide issues and be able to suggest solutions for resolution
· Co-ordination with Architects, designer, Service consultants, Contractors & with clients
· Coordination with the consultant’s representative and Site team for inspection and meeting about quality problems including closure of Non-Compliance Report
· To comply with the data protection regulations, ensuring that information on clients remains confidential
· Certification of contractor RA bills, Physical checking of the bills at site, checking work order terms and conditions before certifying the bills
· To cross-check ongoing job execution daily at site with drawings.
· To follow up with contractors staff at site for daily activities.
· To engage in meetings with Contractors and handle Contractors to avoid delay.
· To manage daily meeting at site with staff to discuss progress of work.
· Review Safety Procedures and support Manager Quality & Safety in his work
· To strictly follow and ensure implementation of Synergy manuals.
· To do Value Engineering and provide comments on drawings and raise RFIs.
· Inspection of work quality and material delivered at site.
· Coordinate closely with the Project Heads/ Coordinators of decisions that require to taken in the interest of the Project.
Accomplished professional with 5.5 years of rigorous experience in construction of residential and commercial buildings. In my most recent role I worked as part of a team and demonstrated excellent standards of performance. I have worked in a variety of roles where I have been driven to produce high quality work.
Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) focused in Civil Engineering from Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Started my career in 2014 as a Junior engineer at M/s Spectra Constructions Private Limited and thereafter I was promoted as a site engineer, During the same an appreciation letter was awarded for the contribution towards my efforts in managing my responsibilities with high efficiency in the field of project execution and succesfully completed 1 Residential premium project individually.
My next employment was with M/s Sekhar developers in 2017 designated as Senior site engineer and where i was whole and soul in charge for the entire project looking in to Project execution and directly reporting to Managing director. The area of the project is 1.2 acres and 120 residential flats.
My next employment was with M/s Supertech Limited from 2017 to 2019 designated as Senior engineer-Projects and where i was in charge for 2 towers and succesfully completed the residential project . The area of the project is 2.5 acres and 200 residential flats.
And my current employment with my esteemed company M/s Colliers International As a Project engineer in Project Management were I have been handling Embassy commercial Project,at Embassy Tech Village, Bangalore ,The area of the project is 6 acres .
Bachelors Degree in civil engineering from Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT), Bangalore, Visweshvaraya Technological University, Karnataka,india (class of 2014)
Diploma in civil engineering from Sri Jaya Chamarajendra Education Society, Bangalore, Department of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka, india (class of 2011)
Colliers International (Embassy tech village Parcel 9 commercial Project, Bangalore (2019- Till date ) )
Synergy Property development Services Pvt Ltd (Embassy tech village Parcel 9 commercial Project, Bangalore (2018-2019 ))
Supertech Limited (Supertech Micasa Residential Project, Bangalore (2017-2018) )
Sekhar developers, (Sekhar olympus Residential Project, Bangalore (2017) )
Spectra Constructions Private Limited (Spectra Palmwoods & Spectra Orchids Premium Residential Projects, Bangalore (2014-2017) )
Project Management, Chairman & Managing Director’s (CMD) Office
Srikanth Rao B, has been part of Colliers for over 15 years and has served in the armed forces for over 20 years prior to that. Srikanth’s problem solving abilities and people management skills are well known within the service line. In his illustrious career, Srikanth has managed large scale campus and high-end residential projects successfully and has always ensured that he motivates our people towards edelivery oriented goals. Srikanth, as the Executive Director for the Karnataka region also drives exceptional results for his clients.
A graduate Civil engineer with over eighteen years experience in construction, I have managed all aspects of developments. I have been a Assistant Project Manager for over ten years and has been involved in leading from the front a host of prestigious projects, along with a team of engineers and professionals.
My Strength has always been having pure hands-on approach to construction, involving detailed micro-scheduling and planning of all construction activity, and coordination capability of managing multiple package Contractors, thereby ensuring delivery of quality product within cost and schedule parameters.
Represents the client's interest in the field of Project management, expertise in handling MEP works for commercial,residential and hospitality projetcs, ensuring Quality, Cost and Time is always prioritized and effective communication between clients,consultants,vendors and project team members .