License # OD-0220130500493
An experienced and committed health, safety and environment officer with a wealth of knowledge in health and safety and the environment legislation and codes of practice. Able to write policies and safe systems of work to protect the health and safety of employees as well as the environment, i was worked with several clients like Bosch, HCL,We-work, Informatica, Cognizant , wells Fargo Embassy etc.
B.A (political science), Diploma in Safety, Safety Management course (IOSH).
Sr Project Engineer - Services
Electrical and Electronics engineer with 8+ years of relevant experience in the field of MEP Project Management, facility management, testing and commissioning and LT switchgear as service engineer.
Main Role in the projects - Implementation of standard office management system in a well-organized and systematic way in the Projects Department.
· Using Aconex - Online Document Control System for site documentation
· Receiving and distribution of technical queries, RFI’s letters, drawings, etc. and follow up with the projects team
· Assisting in preparation of project reports in a project standard format to be issued to Client
· Preparation of minutes of meetings
· Supporting to the design team in terms of presentation mark-ups to various Consultants involved in the project
· Receiving CAD/PDF files of Design drawings from the Consultants via Aconex, downloading and printing the same for the project standard size and issuing to relevant departments and sub-contractors. Keep track the revisions (both Design and Shop Drawings) and update to the drawing register.
· Maintaining of log for the incoming and outgoing documents related to the projects and keep track with the Consultants / Contractors and report the ‘Outstanding Issues’ to the respective project managers
· Handling all the samples submitted by Contractor at site office
· Sending weekly notification of outstanding issues to different Consultants & Contractors
· Preparing and replying to submittals with the corresponding approval status
· Preparing transmittals for documents, materials, samples etc for Client and Contractors distribution.
· Maintaining and updating of soft copies of drawings, specifications, etc., Updating the Design / Shop Drawings issued
· Performing general technical office works and providing all kinds of clerical / IT support to the projects.
· Organising Aconex training for new Synergy employees / Consultants / Contractors