View More View Less
- 18.5 years experience in construction field (Execution).
- Experience in Residential buildings, Commercial Building and IT Park, from mobilisation till handover.
- Complete known to Quantity Take-off from drawings for Estimation purpose.
- Calculate the resource requirement to execute the project, determine the Temporary site facilities and the workers welfare requirements.
- Assist the Gentral Manager, in identifying the critical areas of execution and the deviation in the drawings and specifications.
- Prepare Inspection Reports and maintain Records and ensure inclusion of all specification and inspection requirements
- Co-ordination with Consultant & Contractors to discuss and close out the execution difficulties.
- All progress made are noted and compared with the schedules made earlier and the status of the project is updated regularly.
- Conducting meeting with contractors to review the progress of work and issues
- Monitoring the project at daily basis and sent the report to superior.
- Tracking the schedule daily basis.
- Monitoring the Project cost with in the budget or Not.
- Analyzing the Materials requirement /Consumption and Reconciliation.
- Coordinate with all services vendors and to conduct the progress Meeting for daily basis.
- Prepare for weekly / Monthly repor and sent to RO.
- To check any Quality issues at site daily basis and sent the report to concern contractor.
- To evaluate the Running Accouant bill and also certified.
- To Prepare schedule and to monitoring the project as per the schedule.
- I Have sucessfully completed for school bulidng with all respect and handed over to clients with in the scheduled time.
- Educational Qualification - Bachelor of Engineering
- Branch - Civil Engineering.
- Institution - Shanmugha college of Engineering, Thanjavur. ( Bharathidasan University) Year of Passing - 2001.
- Class obtained - 1st Class
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.