Asst Project Manager
I am an estabished and proven Project Management Professional with a Graduation in Civil Engineering. I am very highly organiszed with over 14 years of proven track record in India and abroad. Projects handeled includes residential, commercial, industrial,health care and oil & gas sector.
At Colliers International's as Ässistant Project Manager since 2013, I have established myself as a decision maker and performance without supervision, I have a proven ability to excel in challenging and competitive environments. Accustomed in meeting deadlines within a team oriented frame work.
1. LNG TERMINAL KOCHI - LNG is a liquefied natural gas regasification terminal operated by Petronet LNG
2. LULU HYPERMARKET -Ramli Mall Bahrain
3. ASTER MEDCITY HOSPITAL KOCHI - DM Healthcare
4. MALL OF JOY KOTTAYAM - Shopping mall
5. ABAD BUILDERS KOCHI - "SILVER CREST" A residential apartment Project
5. RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (RSET) KOCHI - Auditorium project
6. INDROYAL GROUP - "THE UPTOWN"- A residential apartment project
B-Tech Civil Engineering
Assistant General Manager-Construction
I am an established Project Management professional with proved track record of SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION of all assigned responsibilities within the established timelines, ensuring PROFITABIITY & CLIENT SATISFACTION over a span on 29 Years in Civil Engineering industry. As Collier’s International’s “Assistant General Manager – Project Management”, I implement / monitor & Control the Project Management control tools and tactics in a Residential Development of 5.25 Lacs Sqft (INDROYAL – The Uptown) and develop strategies to minimise the cost and time and in the process to ensure timely completion of the project.
As a dedicated Civil Engineer I have strengthened my skills in AutoCAD, Value Engineering, Project Budgeting, Construction / Project Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Safety Management and Feasibility Studies.
As a passionate associate I assist my Associate Director in Zonal administration, Business Development, Accusation of Talents, Mentoring and Training the zonal project team for improved performance and successful career development.
Other core comepencties include
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Well versed with current Supervision / Evaluation / Project management techniques and practices.
- Confident using MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project & Primavera
- Deft in analysing the project requirement and instituting necessary measures for on schedule completion and curtailing unnecessary expenditure and saving costs.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, meet deadlines, exercise good judgment, and handle high-pressure situations and to achieve tight deadlines.
- Adept in managing finalization, negotiation, development & implementation of key construction strategies / contingency plans with vendors; ensuring that strategies & plans are aligned with project requirement.
- A keen planner with skills in monitoring core departmental deliverables for completion within established deadlines.
- Stong orientation towards ethics and principles.