B.Arch, Registered Architect
I am a High Performing, Dedicated & Self Motivated professional with 4 years plus experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. Deliberately managed large scale projects from the initial phase of requirement gathering to Completion. Skilled in tracking details, communicating deadlines, and following up with the internal & external partners of Site/Project to ensure timely completion in Budget. Interested in learning & adapting to new technology.
- Best Employee of the Year 2018- Q3 by Vestian Global Workplace Services Pvt Ltd.
- Completed JP Morgan Chase Offices Interior Project work of around 3 lakh sqft at Mumbai in record time & exceptional quality.
- Participated in International Confrence of Construction, Real Estate & Infrastructure management and presented a research paper.
- Participated in Academic Conclave of 2017 in Pune.
- PG- IFDM (Post Graduation in Infrastructure Finance Development & Management) passed in 2017 from NICMAR, Pune.
- B. Arch- BECM ( Bachelor of Architecture in Building Engineering, Construction & Mangement) passed in 2014.
- 12th/HSC from CBSE in Sri Ragukul Vidyapeth, Gonda passed in 2009.
- 10th/SSC from CBSE in St. Xavier's High School passed in 2007.
Memberships & Involvements
- Registered member of Council of Architecture.