Assistant General Manager
· Senior Manager - with over 14+ year experience in Project Coordination & Project coordinator & Quantity Survey (Cost Plus/Turn Key / Pre & Post Contract etc...) and as commercial head.
- Prepared and led meeting between departments. Reported developments to Project Manager using spreadsheet reports. Resolved issues and disputes involving all employees and reported to HR manager. Researched vendors for pricing, equipment availability and staffing. Maintained all record keeping on a customized software program. I interpreted specifications, blue prints, job orders, company policy, and procedures for workers.
- · Multitasking efficiently in the role, with leadership responsibility for all aspects of quantities take off, sub-contractor negotiations, supplier management and budgeting. Managing core business administration tasks including the production of monthly valuations, sub-contractor account valuations, final bill settlements and the agreement of variation accounts.
- · Under taking the role of Civil and MEP Works QS
· CENTRAL PLANNING & BILLING ENGINEER with over 3+ years’ experience in Project Management & Site Management for Cost Plus contract project.
- Adroit in executing projects involving planning & engineering Coordination with a flair for adopting modern construction methodologies in compliance to quality standards. Safety norms.
- Skilled in ensuring on time deliverables.
- Adroit at executing Civil and Electrical Structural activities of different industrial projects such as Beneficiation Plant and Heavy construction equipment’s plants project encompassing Site supervision and monitoring with conformance to design specification and safety standards.
- Deft at executing various building and residential projects etc.
- Proven track record of being engaged in all civil & structural works in industrial project.
- Deft at checking of work, drawing, monitoring, analyzing physical problems, bill checking, resource planning and reporting.
- Previous handle projetcs respective in year wise:
- Essar -Beneficiation plant ( Odisha) around Rs.1600 Cr. - ( 2010 to 2013)
- DLF westend Heights (Bangalore ) around Rs. 1000Cr - (2013 to 2019 )
- Embassy Parcel -08 (ETV Campus ) around Rs. 1654 Cr -(2019 to till date )
- Bachlore of Engineering -EEE ( Anna university ) -2006 Pass out with 64 %