Experience (+11 years) in planning & execution of MEP (HVAC, Firefighting & Plumbing System), Civil & Finishing works. An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal & relationship management skills.
· Managing activities right from the conceptualization stage to the execution (after getting necessary approval from the consultant / main contractor / client) involving finalization of technical specifications, materials & inventory control, scheduling, progress monitoring, site management and manpower planning. Establishing project review, monitoring and status reporting procedures to accurately report progress of the project.
· Carrying out erection & commissioning and conducting tests / inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of plant & utilities. Reviewing engineering drawings, layouts, diagrams, technical specifications, cost estimates for erection & commissioning of the Project.
· Ensure that contractor understand the contract documents including drawing specification phase plan MEP systems interrelationships, workflow & schedules.
· Responsible for ensuring that the technical parameters and compliance process are supplied as outlined in the contract documents.
· Anchoring on-site construction activities involving coordination with Client, Project Engineers, Consultants, Co-Contractors, Sub-Contractors and other external agencies to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
· Material Planning and developing vendors for timely procurement of materials / equipment’s, ensuring compliance with pre-defined quality standards.
· Ensuring suitable deployment of manpower & timely availability of manpower and equipment’s / materials to ensure timely execution of the projects.
With this background and experience, I aspire to serve reputed Indian and International companies, in order to contribute gainfully to the art of Project Management & Controls to the organization I serve.
B.E. (Mechanical) from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak (HR)