Capital Markets & Investment Services
Damini is a part of the Advisory Services team at Bangalore and has worked previously in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
She has over 8 years of professional work experience. Prior to joining Colliers in 2019, she worked with JLL in Mumbai and KPMG in Pune.
A commerce graduate by qualification, her first professional stint was at a big four as an Internal Auditor. Her role involved extensive data analysis, business process reviews and recommending feasible process enhancements.
Damini is part of the core execution team and her role involves thorough market research of various asset classes, liaison with market experts to understand market sentiments and gather market knowledge, development advisory and writing feasibility report.
Damini has worked on diverse assignments across Advisory services over the last 5 years. Some of the key assignments she has executed include:
- Market Assessment and Business Plan report for a proposed industrial park spread over 10,000 acres in Andhra Pradesh.
- Location and Development advisory for Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics expansion in Bengaluru region for a renowned industry player in this segment.
- Due diligence report for capital raising of a leading co-working operator based out of Bengaluru. The assignment involved competition mapping across major 7 cities in India, understanding unit economics of key centres and portfolio assessment of the top co-working operators in India.
- Feasibility Study of a proposed destination project near Hyderabad. The assignment involved assessment of the second home market in the region, ultra luxury market of Hyderabad, demand assessment, product mix ideation and financial feasibility assessment of the proposed development.
- Feasibility study for a one-of-a-kind Retail, Dining and Entertainment (RDE) zone. The assignment involved understanding of unique concepts prevalent in the global market, demand estimation of these products, development planning and financial analysis of the proposed development.
- Development planning of a large-scale SEZ project (spread over 4,000 acres) in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). The assignment involved thorough analysis of new age industries, Global Scenario, thorough Industry market research, development planning, employment assessment and financial assessment.
During her stint with KPMG, she single handily managed and conducted business process reviews a major manufacturing entity in Pune having pan India presence. She was awarded “KPMG Kudos” award for her contribution on the assignment involving multi-tasking and handling stringent deadlines, positive client feedback and exceeding personal and departmental objectives.
Damini has a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from University Pune. Furthermore, she is a city level topper in the Foundation Level exam of ICAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India).
She is a Post Graduate in Business Analytics and Data Science from Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai and McCombs School of Business, Texas.
Memberships & Involvements
Mumbai (Corporate Office)
Subhankar Mitra heads Advisory business in Colliers International India. He has over 23 years of experience pertaining to Strategic Consulting, Market Research, Transaction advisory, Program Management, valuations and other Urban development related Studies.
Prior to joining Colliers. Subhankar has worked with Jones Lang LaSalle (India), WS Atkins and Partners (UAE), Shankland Cox, (UAE), Upal Ghosh Associates (India).
Umakanth heads South India Advisory business in Colliers International India. He has over 17 years of relevant professional experience related to Strategic Consulting, Market Research, Transaction advisory, Business & Program Management, valuations and other Infrastructure & Urban development related Studies. Prior to joining Colliers International, Umakanth has worked with Jones Lang LaSalle (India), Community Consulting India Private Limited (Indian Subsidiary of the Communities Group International, USA), MDP Consultants Private Limited (Indian Subsidiary of DHV Group of Companies, The Netherlands).
I am an aspiring Urban Housing Planner, with an architecture background, who is capable of working in a challenging and creative environment while utilising my skills to contribute towards the goal of the organization. I have good adaptability towards a changing and upgrading work environment. With my good ability to grasp any knowledge quickly, I intend to deliver the best from my capability. I perform well with management tasks in hand and teamwork.