Sr Safety Officer
Having more than 18 years of total experience in the Health & Safety background. Dedicated Safety professional with adequate certification and determined to keep update with the local and international competency requirements and standards with high regards for the work and positive attitudeReviewing contractors’ Safety Programs along with a description of the hazards peculiar to their work assignment and the firms’ nominees for the
- Safety Engineer or Safety Officer Positions. Approval/Disapproval of the nominees for Safety Positions with the Contractor.
- Working diligently with field personnel to assist site managers and inspectors in strictly enforcing the contract safety provisions, including compliance with applicable all safety standards.
- Participating in meetings with bidders and contractors (such as pre-bid, pre-award and pre-constructions, etc.) to outline and explain the Authority’
- Construction Safety Program and other safety-related aspects of the contracts as appropriate.
- Monitors the construction management safety-related staff actions and reports to the Project Manager on safety related issues.
- Assists Managers and field personnel on safety matters.
- Organizes and conducts safety training as necessary
In my work experience achieved several no of Safe Million Man Hours. Received appreciation of client & Employers
Reporting the updates, the project head.Supervising the Project HSE standards.Ensuring the safety plan & legal compliance of construction and other acts.Induction and monitoring concepts planning.Safe working methods preparation and implementation monitoring.Monitoring Scaffolding inspectors and tagging system.Ensuring the Electrical safety at work place.Tool box talks records monitoring.Monthly statistics reporting to higher management.Incident, accident reporting to management.Health and first aid records maintenance.Coordinating work related trainings to workmen.Emergency handling and training in critical injury handling.Fire control measures planning and implementation.Hazard identification,incident investigations,safety auditsParticipates during start the project to ensure successful delivery, within safety norms.
- IDIP BSC International Diploma British Safety Council (Level 6) Pursuing
- PG diploma in Industrial Safety
- Graduation: Bachelor in Science (BSc).
- NEBOSH. IGC 1, 2, 3
- Mechanical Draughtsman (Gupte Academy.
Memberships & Involvements